Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

doogs on reddit want

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Alex Grinch

Our fans are so fucking stupid

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,331
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

Fuck I hate people

Next halftime show should be Down With People
  • Options
    PatsDoogPatsDoog Member Posts: 159
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Reddit fans are brain dead, makes sense for them to play match maker with an equally brain dead candidate
  • Options
    4thDownsJimmy4thDownsJimmy Member Posts: 36
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doog fans love mediocrity I’ve heard people asking for ol 7 win Jay Norvell and Kalani Sitakel
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

reddit lol

i cannot emphasize this enough.

but the aggie that runs the r/cfb twitter account does a good job ripping on texas.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Canadawg said:

The reddit threads upvoted all the same coaches you guys want. Reddits not bad you get stuff like this

Lol
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Can't express my opinion on reddit without breaking forum rules, but lmao
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Canadawg said:

Wdym? Saying "reddit" is a certain way doesn't make sense even. Reddit is made up of thousands of independent subreddits with mostly separate cultures. The CFB one in particular is quite good
    Reddit is made up of thousands of subreddits for virgins to soyface over inane bullshit and make the same awful jokes over and over

CFB is a bad example because it's the only big sub that isn't populated entirely by Elliot Rodgerses
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Canadawg said:

Wdym? Saying "reddit" is a certain way doesn't make sense even. Reddit is made up of thousands of independent subreddits with mostly separate cultures. The CFB one in particular is quite good
    Reddit is made up of thousands of subreddits for virgins to soyface over inane bullshit and make the same awful jokes over and over

CFB is a bad example because it's the only big sub that isn't populated entirely by Elliot Rodgerses
    Pretty sure you mean 4chan because that's a terrible take.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

The reddit threads upvoted all the same coaches you guys want. Reddits not bad you get stuff like this

Steve Sarkisian never had to play a ranked Arkansas State
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Canadawg said:

When you’re forced to pick 10
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Repetitive jokes?? Look around

And how is cfb a bad example when that's the subreddit that was brought up originally. You sound like you learned what reddit is from your cousin. Get out there Norg
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited November 2021
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Repetitive jokes?? Look around

And how is cfb a bad example when that's the subreddit that was brought up originally. You sound like you learned what reddit is from your cousin. Get out there Norg
    I have genuinely learned more from Reddit than I did from K-12. Clearly Norg is dredging the Reddit swamp when he's on there, and sure, there's a swamp, but it's not there at the expense of the thousands of incredibly enriching and informative subreddits that exist.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Canadawg said:

If you’re a basic Becky and just go to mainstream subreddits, then yeah it’s pretty derivative.

Reddit thrives in the niche interest subreddits, like all of the sports ones, ones about particular TV shows, etc. For instance the sub for Succession on HBO is fantastic. Most fandoms don’t have a dedicated discussion board website like Hardcore Husky to lean on, and reddit is by far the best built platform for that