Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OPEC Says To Biden: If You Want More Oil, Pump It Yourself

Comments

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Keep rooting for high gas prices and the country to fail. It's a good look.

Yes, because if America starts drilling more of it's own oil, gas prices will soar and the economy will be ruined.
    If only gas prices were simply a function of domestic oil production. See the chart on this link. Prices clearly didn't drop from 09 through 20 as domestic production was soaring. So yes the "drill baby drill" mantra was bullshit. There is many reasons for this that hopefully you can figure out.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2021/10/22/the-us-oil-supply-is-still-out-of-balance/
    Prices clearly didn't drop from 09 through 20

You are too stupid to insult.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes, because if America starts drilling more of it's own oil, gas prices will soar and the economy will be ruined.
    If only gas prices were simply a function of domestic oil production. See the chart on this link. Prices clearly didn't drop from 09 through 20 as domestic production was soaring. So yes the "drill baby drill" mantra was bullshit. There is many reasons for this that hopefully you can figure out.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2021/10/22/the-us-oil-supply-is-still-out-of-balance/
    Not this shit again

Maybe you're stupid enough to buy it

We aren't
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    hardhat said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

There is very little correlation between domestic drilling and prices. See the run up in the 2000s while drilling was fairly stable.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

2001400ex said:

hardhat said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

There is very little correlation between domestic drilling and prices. See the run up in the 2000s while drilling was fairly stable.
    You said prices didn't drop. How fucking stupid are you?
    Not in correlation to the amount drilled.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://heritage.org/environment/commentary/end-obamas-policy-higher-gas-prices

Yeah its a real fucking mystery

Gas prices are dangerously close to doubling since President Barack Obama was inaugurated. As American drivers and small-business owners feel the pain at the pump, he should reverse course and stop punishing consumers to promote a "green" agenda.

Yes, the events in Egypt and Libya have affected global oil prices. But we suffered the highest gas prices for the month of December in our nation's history in 2010 -- before uprisings in the Middle East even began. Unilateral administration action is the first step toward providing economic relief during a fragile recovery.

In past debates over gas prices, the conversation centered on how much we drill, but now the perspective is remarkably different. The Energy Information Administration reports that the U.S. will produce 13 percent less offshore domestic supply this year than last.

President Obama has needlessly left his drilling moratorium in place, in violation of federal court orders, permanently stalling nearly all permits for oil leases. As a result, domestic drilling access is decreasing at an alarming rate, and potential suppliers are moving their business to other countries, taking much-needed jobs with them, as well as billions of dollars in lost federal revenue normally created by offshore drilling.

At the same time, Obama's Environmental Protection Agency has been imposing costly and onerous restrictions on refiners, inflating the price of refined crude. Lifting these unnecessary regulations would lower the cost of oil and gas reaching the market.

The fact is that it has been administration policy to welcome higher gas prices in order to focus attention on expensive alternative fuels. As Energy Secretary Steven Chu said in 2008: "Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe."

Trump reversed and Biden brought it back

Thanks Biden voters
  • Options
    Watch @2001400ex struggle in every thread.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,478
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Nobody here is rooting for high gas prices except you, fucknut.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

Nobody here is rooting for high gas prices except you, fucknut.
    Exactly. The people that the dazzler and hondo vote for want sky high energy prices. Their gold standard is a carbon tax which would be a real kick in the pants for energy prices. Electricity in Germany is about 2.5 times more expensive than Oregon and Washington. Both Inslee and lockdown Kate Brown want a carbon tax like Cali. Unlike Europe, US CO2 emissions are down about 22% from 2005, largely because of fracking which Cho Bai Den and the people who theoretically voted for him like the dazzler and hondo want to ban.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    But the earth ends in 8 years, one month, and 17 days or something
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

But the earth ends in 8 years, one month, and 17 days or something

Well, I survived OBK's three months from the 5G extinction event. I'll take my chances on AOC's timeline.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So if I understand Hondo. When I was sitting on line at Costco and paying $70 to fill my vehicle when Barry was in office, but not while Trump was in office and again now that Joey is in office.

It had/has nothing to do with Barry or Joey?

Get this guy TF outta here!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2021
    Barry and Joey bootlickers to the Saudi’s and OPEC
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Barry and Joey bootlickers to the Saudi’s and OPEC and Russia

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814

Prices just jacked up after Biden came in and shut down domestic supply to rely on enemies because they felt like it

No one knows why

How big of Biden cocksucker do you have to be to even post that shit

Biden and his greenie allies want high prices just like Obama did. Obama even said it

Own it bitch

I'm sure hondo and HH both have a huge set of DSL's judging by the amount of cocksuckery we see daily.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

So if I understand Hondo. When I was sitting on line at Costco and paying $70 to fill my vehicle when Barry was in office, but not while Trump was in office and again now that Joey is in office.

Fuel prices in 18 were basically the same as now. Funny how you guys didn't bitch about it then.

And I've already shown the chart that domestic oil production increased basically every year under Obama.

Conservatives love to lie and be lied to.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fuel prices in 18 were basically the same as now. Funny how you guys didn't bitch about it then.

And I've already shown the chart that domestic oil production increased basically every year under Obama.

But I have a chart! And did the prices go down? At the same time, how much was going into the oil reserves and wasn't being consumed?
    I'm giving you an F on your book report, little man.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    2001400ex said:

46XiJCAB said:

Hondo loves to lie.

Avergage gas price here in California in 2018 was $3.51 a gallon with only one month being over $3.71 a gallon. Average price right now for a gallon of gas is nearly $4.70 a gallon and it's been over $4.00 a gallon since May. Hondo the pathological liar stikes again.