Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Mario

13»

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2021
    Is this going to go on for 3 days?

@haie xanax needs your help. He’s struggling.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Literally NYBE, which is saying something.

Isn't it about time for you to be loading up your next loss prediction and crying about wanting Chip back? Keep playing it safe Mike. You always have.
  • Options

Isn't it about time for you to be loading up your next loss prediction and crying about wanting Chip back? Keep playing it safe Mike. You always have.
    @haie Please come save Xanaxcoog, (And the rest of us) before he writes three paragraphs on the comparisons and similarities between The UO and Miami TE coaches.
  • Options
    edited November 2021

@haie Please come save Xanaxcoog, (And the rest of us) before he writes three paragraphs on the comparisons and similarities between The UO and Miami TE coaches.
    Oddball.

@haie ?

@MikeSeaver
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

ntxduck said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Who do you see winning the north - doog legend J Smith? I don't think so

Stanford will lose again. Not sure Oregon will. Once upon a time I liked UW's chances but then I saw the squad in action

This is what will happen. Quooks are just upset because they swallowed all the natty hype.
    Name them?
    Twitter. FishDuck. Whatever 247/Rivals shitholes. AddictedToQuack.com. This place: https://hardcorehusky.com/categories/oregon-ducks-refuge-football
    add Poopduck to that too
    add @creepycoug too

I’m glad you’re alive
    I'm here to defend my boyfriend from Duck ingrates. A handsome and brilliant coach falls into your laps and half the retards here are clamoring for a lazy fat guy whose best days are clearly way behind him.
    I would have loved to hire the burned out fat man in 2016. Anyone who still wants him now is beyond help.

Unfortunate for Miami that they do not have any boosters who care, are willing to cross the Diaz clan, AND have the money to make Mario happen. With UF and FSU being what they are now I bet Mario could build an NFL team that he would mismanage to 11-2 or 12-2 on an annual basis.
  • Options
    edited November 2021

ntxduck said:

DucksFC said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Who do you see winning the north - doog legend J Smith? I don't think so

Stanford will lose again. Not sure Oregon will. Once upon a time I liked UW's chances but then I saw the squad in action

This is what will happen. Quooks are just upset because they swallowed all the natty hype.
    Name them?
    Twitter. FishDuck. Whatever 247/Rivals shitholes. AddictedToQuack.com. This place: https://hardcorehusky.com/categories/oregon-ducks-refuge-football
    add Poopduck to that too
    add @creepycoug too

I’m glad you’re alive
    I'm here to defend my boyfriend from Duck ingrates. A handsome and brilliant coach falls into your laps and half the retards here are clamoring for a lazy fat guy whose best days are clearly way behind him.
    I would have loved to hire the burned out fat man in 2016. Anyone who still wants him now is beyond help.

Unfortunate for Miami that they do not have any boosters who care, are willing to cross the Diaz clan, AND have the money to make Mario happen. With UF and FSU being what they are now I bet Mario could build an NFL team that he would mismanage to 11-2 or 12-2 on an annual basis.
    Notwithstanding @MikeSeaver 's assertions to the contrary, this is chintresting. You are correct. While the collective DWAG! nations bemoans the existence of an antagonistic administration, Miami has actual BOTs leaking to the press that their President is on the mother fucking record as being, at best, indifferent to sports. It is well settled rumor now that he approached the AD and said, "You're on your own with this sports thing." Miami is in a much worse position than Washington now.

But, I hasten to add, Tad Foote III, the biggest dickhead egghead academis prowess mother fucker who ever lived, was the President at Miami when they took off originally. Had designs on making Suntan U the Vanderbilt of the south (even though there already was a Vanderbilt in the south) and openly hated the football program. Not indifferent. Hated.

Get the right coach, get some players, win, and everything else tends to take care of itself. And the right coach is seldom a splash hire, but always hungry for something.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,457
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

I'm old enough to remember some right here on HH speaking of a possible undefeated season for their Dawgs. This D is LOADED! And then Montana. A few poasters have never recovered and are still in the 7 stages of grief. Anger projection.

Haie's hate for Oregon is much stronger than his love for UW.
    False.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,457
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've always liked Miami.

Oregon is like Climp. Just boring shitty schools in flyover country that fill in the void for their locals who would otherwise be Raiders fans.

But Climp does have the success.
  • Options
    haie said:

I've always liked Miami.

Oregon is like Climp. Just boring shitty schools in flyover country that fill in the void for their locals who would otherwise be Raiders fans.

You see Mike? In just one short visit to the Duck board, I've generated more interest talking about Miami than you've generated here for weeks poor mouthing your Duck way to 8-1, all the while white knuckling it each week while pretending, again, to not care.

All this to avoid having to face @haie .

This is your forum. Be a man for Christ's sake.

• Options
    edited November 2021

haie said:

I've always liked Miami.

You see Mike? In just one short visit to the Duck board, I've generated more interest talking about Miami than you've generated here for weeks poor mouthing your Duck way to 8-1, all the while white knuckling it each week while pretending, again, to not care.

All this to avoid having to face @haie .

This is your forum. Be a man for Christ's sake.

@haie Xanax can’t do it without you. Where are you, Hawaii?

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Thanks for calling for the weirdo, Mike.