Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Peterman and Recruiting

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Either recruits will come to UW, or they won't. Peterman may or may not develop the talent. Either way it will be interesting.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    I remember after the coaches left and Eklund was all bent out of shape and said "I will post soon what this class would have looked like if Sark had stayed".... He went on to explain that Sirmon, the recruiting coordinator, TOLD HIM that they were going to get all these names that he went on to list in the post (I think Biggus may have chronicled this post). So basically he confirmed that a great deal of his info came directly from coaches, in this case Sirmon.

Now, as the RECRUITING COORDINATOR, whose job do you think it is to help create buzz with recruiting. What better way to leak it to a website and get your fans, and potentially recruits that read the site excited about the sizzle that is about to hit full force at the UW. Doogman was used for years by Sark and his staff and they had no idea that it was happening.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,109
    some decent chit:
    some people were suggesting that it was a good sign that local teen boy and QB Eason visited practice yesterday. Of course Kim had to jump into the thread and retort that it was just as likely that Eason only went to practice because his friends were going and they were stopping at Dick's (the restaurant)

Bob Rondeau once told me "Some people are just miserable and want to bring everyone else down with their negativity"
    -Kim Grinolds: 2009-2013
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    In this thread:

A ton of tl;dr poasts telling us water is wet.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    when I see "temerity" and "fuck" being used in the same poast, then I know we've got the smartest fans in the country.
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    Funny how we get this post when recruiting is in the toilet. 8th in conference bad. I guarantee u wouldnt be posting this if Huskies were top 20. Guess we have new President of PAK.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
    beelzebub said:

Funny how we get this post when recruiting is in the toilet. 8th in conference bad. I guarantee u wouldnt be posting this if Huskies were top 20. Guess we have new President of PAK.

Wow.

You're both new and fucking stupid. What a combo.

Abundance.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,903 Swaye's Wigwam
    I was mostly just disappointed to see how on his meds PL_SS is in this thread. Who the fuck knew he could use symbiotic correctly?
  • VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    Peterman care about getting the top kids as much as the next coach. Where he differs is in how he approaches them, they have to really want to be a part of his system before he devotes much time or effort in getting after them. He doesn't get down on his knees and offer marriage or a blowjob to win them over. Next and the reason he wins is the attention to detail, focus, the plan, the system, all what we have witnessed in word and deed these past few months. I'm sure hoe would love to trot out all 5 star kids, but he wins on details not potential.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,903 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

The TL,DR version is simply that development matters.

Voted up for this. It should be a requirement for all our long-winded members. Devs? Mods?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

This CuogarGold guy gets it

But he can't even spell his own name!!1!
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    Petersen better learn to recruit for long haul he doesnt have luxury of gearing up for 1 game a year anymore. Mountain west recruits are gonna get him same results as Utah stepping into PAC 12. Too bad u chapstick ass kissers cant see that
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    beelzebub said:

blah blah blah

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

In this thread:

A ton of tl;dr poasts telling us water is wet.

True but there are HH posters suffering under the illusion of Sark's high power TBS and excusing Petersen for not quite matching. I'm saying he'll do "better".

You just DGAF about TBS.
    beelzebub said:

Petersen better learn to recruit for long haul he doesnt have luxury of gearing up for 1 game a year anymore. Mountain west recruits are gonna get him same results as Utah stepping into PAC 12. Too bad u chapstick ass kissers cant see that

List the Mtn west recruits dumb dumb. I could make a very long list of ones recruited by Sark and his crack team of TBS sizzlers.

Petersen's average recruit rating is as good as or better than Sark's so far. It's the only rating that matters if you give a fuck about ratings.
    beelzebub said:

Looks to me like you should lurk for a while and get used to how things go around here. You probably ought to PM IrishDawg22, because he has this place dialed in.