Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dumbest fucking quote ever

Comments

• HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 992
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Imagine caring if Lake said something that pissed off people that couldn't get into UW.

The quote is from this week's press conference and isn't even accurate.

As long as Lake wins I don't GAF what he says about academics and so far he is about even with Petersen at the same point in his tenure here.
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 992
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    LawDawg1 said:

Imagine caring if Lake said something that pissed off people that couldn't get into UW.

As long as Lake wins I don't GAF what he says about academics and so far he is about even with Petersen at the same point in his tenure here.

Even?
    Even in terms of Pac12 record, Lake is actually 1 win ahead of Petersen on the Pac12 W/L measure.

I wanted him fired after Montana like everybody else but now I want to let the season play out.

As to this quote that isn't even in context or accurate, I don't give a fuck if it hurts the feelings of people that couldn't get into UW.

• MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2021
    LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Even?
    Even in terms of Pac12 record, Lake is actually 1 win ahead of Petersen on the Pac12 W/L measure.

I wanted him fired after Montana like everybody else but now I want to let the season play out.

As to this quote that isn't even in context or accurate, I don't give a fuck if it hurts the feelings of people that couldn't get into UW.

I don’t remember Peterson having to fire his coordinators to get there. Just a shitty WR coach.
    Petersen did have to bring in an offensive consultant to help his OC that everybody here hated.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,398
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

DucksFC said:

Never forget

What a fucking self righteous, pompous, cuck douche bag
    1. Is "Morris" Dylan Morris?
    2. Man so perfect the names that get dropped in that string --- you have two receivers who got kicked out of their schools for beating up students, a LB who Sark put a billboard up for who could barely play on Oregon's worst teams, an OL who ended his career at Eastern fucking Oregon, a 5 star running back who faded away and ended his career with the Beav after being a Duck (who does that?), and Myles Jack, who is good. Oh, and whatever the Robinson twins were. I'm sure they weren't good.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,100
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited November 2021

LawDawg1 said:

DucksFC said:

Never forget

1. Is "Morris" Dylan Morris?
    2. Man so perfect the names that get dropped in that string --- you have two receivers who got kicked out of their schools for beating up students, a LB who Sark put a billboard up for who could barely play on Oregon's worst teams, an OL who ended his career at Eastern fucking Oregon, a 5 star running back who faded away and ended his career with the Beav after being a Duck (who does that?), and Myles Jack, who is good. Oh, and whatever the Robinson twins were. I'm sure they weren't good.
    No not Dylan, this is from like 2013.

And the Robinson twins did suck. Tyrell got booted by Sling Blade for stealing and Tyree was afraid to tackle.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Go choke on your scrotum hair
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2021

Not sure why everyone is wigging about this statement. It throws shade on Oregon's shitty academics - which you should be doing.

We are fourth in the conference for academics. UCLA, U$C, Cal, and Stanford are all ranked higher. Don’t play the “academics” bullshit if we aren’t even top three. I’m a UW alum and smh at the amount of doogs in this thread. UW is great academically but no one bats an eye outside the northwest.

That makes you? 5th. Did you graduate from Oregon?
  • MontlakeDonMontlakeDon Member Posts: 52
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not sure why everyone is wigging about this statement. It throws shade on Oregon's shitty academics - which you should be doing.

We are fourth in the conference for academics. UCLA, U$C, Cal, and Stanford are all ranked higher. Don’t play the “academics” bullshit if we aren’t even top three. I’m a UW alum and smh at the amount of doogs in this thread. UW is great academically but no one bats an eye outside the northwest.

That makes you? 5th. Did you graduate from Oregon?
    Good thing I’m legacy or I would have had to go there. Yes, fifth. Even worse unfortunately
  • MaceothecatMaceothecat Member Posts: 47
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:
    he probably should be able to form complete sentences when talking academics.
    did the ducks only take the dumb kids from UW?
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Imagine if the UO could count OHSU.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    LawDawg1 said:

DucksFC said:

Never forget

@SeatKickingDawg, true?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,395
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

We're (?) 4th, but there are 4 schools ranked higher?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,715
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Vernon Adams posts here
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    LawDawg1 said:

DucksFC said:

Never forget

Remember grey shirts? Kim and M4 used to love running that shit out there.

A couple of absolute dickheads.