Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Paging Pete fix this mess

Comments

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

biak1 said:

Fuck Pete and fuck going back

Burn the boats

If by burn the boats you mean that we have to win with the current staff... then like we say... no
    No it means we’re going back to war with the UW after a brief respite.

The war has always been raging, it just moved underground for a few years. The guerrilla tactics of failure are now openly flaunted by the AD.
    Just wait till Yella starts writing letters. I’m ALL IN on this war.
    Strongly worded, I hope.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Pete’s not the answer.

Pea Patch. Stat.

Hell if you want you can name it the Pete Patch.

Hervie Rood's Pete Patch
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    BSU is a well run Athletic Department. Let's hire their AD.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418

Cut every Boise tie imaginable please and thank you. If the janitor came from Boise send his ass back. I’ve seen enough, we can’t do the USC/Carroll Tree circle jerk with Petersen’s minions for a decade. Cut. Fucking. Bait.

Who is UW’s #1 Booster? The fact we don’t have a name of a person with $500M that automatically rolls of all of our tongues is a fucking problem that means we don’t have a fast route out (no offense Sonics, your story was truly inspiring). UW AD is going broke in a city that might as well be a fucking money printer.

Pretty sure it's Ron Crockett.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418

Cut every Boise tie imaginable please and thank you. If the janitor came from Boise send his ass back. I’ve seen enough, we can’t do the USC/Carroll Tree circle jerk with Petersen’s minions for a decade. Cut. Fucking. Bait.

Who is UW’s #1 Booster? The fact we don’t have a name of a person with $500M that automatically rolls of all of our tongues is a fucking problem that means we don’t have a fast route out (no offense Sonics, your story was truly inspiring). UW AD is going broke in a city that might as well be a fucking money printer.

My God, that is one glorious GIF.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,601
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    lvd said:

This is the NLI era, an extension of the behind the scenes activity that has been happening in prior years to NLI. Even Don James couldn't compete in today's environment for the best recruits. Oregon is going to continue to take the best recruits regardless whether they win or lose. And Washington will continue to lose recruits until an Amazon or Microsoft steps up. Will a good coach come to UW knowing that Oregon has the NLI advantage for the foreseeable future? Doubtful. And the transfer portal adds an layer of instability and stress on a coaching staffs that doesn't have the NLI advantage. College teenager free agency is here. Enjoy. On a side note, Jimmy Lake has the team on a steep downward trajectory with decent recruits. The AD will have a decision to make very soon.

Get a goddamn avatar and this might garner the upvotes it deserves. This is an excellent point and one Ive been making for days. The NLI changes everything and very few teams on the West Coast are primed to take advantage of it. In fact, I can only think of one. Oregon. Because Nike and Sizzle and Grellow. We picked the EXACT wrong tim to shit the bed. As expected.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Pete Coach K and Tedford….. Jimmy can fuck off
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like Petersen a lot. I wanted him at UW forever. They just waited too long to get him and what we got was good, but not good enough. I totally agree that you don't go back unless 8-10 win seasons are your goal.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I see a situation where Pete takes over for Jen…hires Coach K and cleans up the staff. Tedford is brought in as OC and they groom someone like Moore for Head Coach as Pete takes over Athletic Director and interim coach. I like to dream I know but fuck what else is left
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2021
    Pete can go fuck himself. Go rot in potato land with your shit offense and conservative gameplans you fucking loser.

Take your fucking staff with you. These cucks can't do shit in the Pac 12.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Given the state of, well, everything - I’d take him back in a heartbeat no questions asked. In fact I’d be delighted.