Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where my Peleton guysm at?

13»

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

chuck said:

dnc said:

Riding bikes gives you nut cancer. Pass.

That and it makes you a giant dick. I hate cyclists like @BennyBeaver riding 2 abreast on a Seattle arterial.

Worthless without @chuck
    I guess I've ranted here about bicyclists riding like dicks. You're either a functional vehicle with all of the same rights, responsibilities, and capabilities as the other vehicles (such as the ability to go the speed limit) or you're not and therefore don't belong on the road.

I want bicycles classified as ORVs and banned from public roads statewide, except where allowed by local ordinance. Let muni governments decide where they can ride.
    Speed limit posted is the max speed. So I can go under the speed limit.

Fuck off.
    In Washington, the law states that drivers are not permitted to drive at a speed that's so slow that it impedes the normal flow of traffic. In other words, if a driver is going so slowly that they are negatively affecting the normal movement of traffic in a significant way, they are breaking Washington state law.

In other words, get out of the road.
    That’s for cars.
    If you're on the road you either follow the rules of the road or get off of the road. Doesn't matter what your mode of transportation is.
    You’re wrong. Thoughts and prayers tho.
    Sorry you don't like my opinion. Cyclists are the most annoying pricks on Earth.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

dnc said:

That and it makes you a giant dick. I hate cyclists like @BennyBeaver riding 2 abreast on a Seattle arterial.

Worthless without @chuck
    I guess I've ranted here about bicyclists riding like dicks. You're either a functional vehicle with all of the same rights, responsibilities, and capabilities as the other vehicles (such as the ability to go the speed limit) or you're not and therefore don't belong on the road.

I want bicycles classified as ORVs and banned from public roads statewide, except where allowed by local ordinance. Let muni governments decide where they can ride.

Fuck off.
    In Washington, the law states that drivers are not permitted to drive at a speed that's so slow that it impedes the normal flow of traffic. In other words, if a driver is going so slowly that they are negatively affecting the normal movement of traffic in a significant way, they are breaking Washington state law.

That’s for cars.
    If you're on the road you either follow the rules of the road or get off of the road. Doesn't matter what your mode of transportation is.
    Sorry you don't like my opinion. Cyclists are the most annoying pricks on Earth.
    I hope you survive all those annoying pricks out there. I’ll be pulling for you.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

Worthless without @chuck

Fuck off.
    Can and should aren't the same thing. You can be a self absorbed prick all you want, and have chosen to do so. Good job faggot.
    I can also legally ride a bike on the sidewalk and roll through stop signs.

So, like we say, FUCK OFF.
    Just don't ride on the edge of the white line. That's all I ask. You're either regular traffic or you're not.
    It depends on what’s on your right. Have you ever had a car door open into you while on a bike at 25 mph?

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2021

chuck said:

dnc said:

Worthless without @chuck

Fuck off.

That’s for cars.
    I'd consider myself a fairly avid cyclist, although I never commuted on one. Never had a job in Seattle where that made sense.

Whenever I did venture out for a ride in the Emerald City I made it a point to stick to routes where I wouldn't impede traffic on any hill climbs.

It's quite common to have slow pokes going up hills on busy arterials in city- e.g., NE 80th and or NE 40th - just putting along holding up like 5 or 6 cars.

Where I live now, the bike lanes are so wide and plentiful, cyclists and cars almost live in peace and harmony. Seattle will never get there IMHO. There's just not enough room to make it work.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The Throbber is the KING of Peloton meditation.

Ross Rayburn and Aditi Shah are my favorites.

Get the app and a monthly subscription and whatever bike/treadmill you want/can afford. We allegedly have a NordicTrak treadmill.

Did I tell you I am the KING of Peloton naps meditation?

That’s some @DerekJohnson wheelhouse right there.
    LOL I had just said "that's my deal right there" and then scrolled down and saw your comment.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So I just came across the best Peloton handle of all time this weekend.

Which one of you guys is @TigOllBitties ? Males, 20's, Orange County, CA