Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Which group of people did more damage to our country?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The far right are very shitty, but the far left are the most worthless people on Earth. Screw it, I’m going group the far right and the far left together. They are equally horrible.

Define your terms. Who makes up the far right and what are the policies they promote that make them shitty?
    The far right that love to bash gays and minorities, because they’re gays and minorities. And that openly tell people that don’t live on their moral level, that they’re going to hell.

The far left that use money and swag like a dealer uses drugs to gain power. They take advantage of the poor and disenfranchised and get them “hooked” on free this and free that, that these people have zero incentive to actually better themselves. Thus, creating a welfare society that holds these people ransom, while at the same time increasing their own power.
    So essentially there are no elected "far right" members of Congress because I can't think of anyone who holds elected office with those positions. What category do minorities that bash gays and or other minorities fall into?
    It's amazing how un-self aware leftards are. The cult creates caricatures for the sheep on the left to follow and follow it they do.
    The left has gotten a ton of mileage out of the Christian Right boogieman. Btw, you wanted to who really does engage in a lot of gay trannie bashing? Black males.

Wait...what?!?!

• Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

The far right are very shitty, but the far left are the most worthless people on Earth. Screw it, I’m going group the far right and the far left together. They are equally horrible.

Totally. I mean, we had moderate George W Bush who had 9/11 happen on his watch. Who lied us into a war with Iraq and started a 20 year unwinnable war with Afghanistan. Oh and then cratered the economy.

Then we had king of the liberals, who promised Hope and Change. And then he didn’t close Guantanamo, didn’t end the war in Afghanistan, didn’t deliver the public option, dropped more bombs than Bush, oh and he bombed a children’s hospital.

In fact he was so terrible that America chose to not elect a former senator and Secretary of State whose entire platform was “I’ll be just like Obama” instead going with a racist reality tv show host.

Tell me more about how bad the far right and left are though.
    Want to see a Kunt run and hide? Tell us what Bush did to crater the economy Kobe? Say goodbye to Kobe the Kunt.
    He allowed Lehman Bros to fail and could have stopped that. Not completely sure how much that would change history, but it was a significant and preventable incident.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The Jan. 6th rioters or the people who perpetrated the fraud that Trump colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 election?

The fraud involved the participation of our media, the DOJ the FBI, our intelligence agencies and one of our two major political party's.

They knowingly pushed a lie in order to win an election and when that didn't work they did everything in their power to undermine the incoming administration.

Paragraph 23 of the indictment includes an email from one of the researchers who were used to seek evidence of some nefarious link between Donald Trump’s organization and a Russian bank. He reported that there was no such evidence. His email concludes:

The only thing that drives us at this point is that we just do not like [Trump]. This will not fly in eyes of public scrutiny. Folks, I am afraid we have tunnel vision. Time to regroup?

Imagine for one minute if the Bush Administration and the GOP had unleashed the FBI and the DOJ on the incoming Obama Admin because they didn't like him.

How do you compare this to the voter election fraud that the GOP is still pushing? Better worse something else?
    Did you think that repeating this apples to dog shit comparison was going to improve it Owl? I responded to this stupidity the first time you posted it Owl. Of course you ran and hid like a Kunt from my response.

You call me when the FBI, the DOJ, and our intelligence agencies and a compliant media are investigating and promoting the voter election fraud angle.

Now for the question you still dodge like a Kunt Owl, do you still claim that nothing in the Dossier was ever disproven you fucking moron?
    This is Bob doing his cute jackass dance.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The Jan. 6th rioters or the people who perpetrated the fraud that Trump colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 election?

The fraud involved the participation of our media, the DOJ the FBI, our intelligence agencies and one of our two major political party's.

They knowingly pushed a lie in order to win an election and when that didn't work they did everything in their power to undermine the incoming administration.

Paragraph 23 of the indictment includes an email from one of the researchers who were used to seek evidence of some nefarious link between Donald Trump’s organization and a Russian bank. He reported that there was no such evidence. His email concludes:

The only thing that drives us at this point is that we just do not like [Trump]. This will not fly in eyes of public scrutiny. Folks, I am afraid we have tunnel vision. Time to regroup?

Imagine for one minute if the Bush Administration and the GOP had unleashed the FBI and the DOJ on the incoming Obama Admin because they didn't like him.

How do you compare this to the voter election fraud that the GOP is still pushing? Better worse something else?
    Did you think that repeating this apples to dog shit comparison was going to improve it Owl? I responded to this stupidity the first time you posted it Owl. Of course you ran and hid like a Kunt from my response.

You call me when the FBI, the DOJ, and our intelligence agencies and a compliant media are investigating and promoting the voter election fraud angle.

Now for the question you still dodge like a Kunt Owl, do you still claim that nothing in the Dossier was ever disproven you fucking moron?
    This is Bob doing his cute jackass dance.
    This is Owl when his apples to dog shit comparison blows up in his face and he can’t defend his stupidity.

Shocking how you once again dodged the questions you were asked Owl.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Totally. I mean, we had moderate George W Bush who had 9/11 happen on his watch. Who lied us into a war with Iraq and started a 20 year unwinnable war with Afghanistan. Oh and then cratered the economy.

Then we had king of the liberals, who promised Hope and Change. And then he didn’t close Guantanamo, didn’t end the war in Afghanistan, didn’t deliver the public option, dropped more bombs than Bush, oh and he bombed a children’s hospital.

In fact he was so terrible that America chose to not elect a former senator and Secretary of State whose entire platform was “I’ll be just like Obama” instead going with a racist reality tv show host.

Want to see a Kunt run and hide? Tell us what Bush did to crater the economy Kobe? Say goodbye to Kobe the Kunt.
    He allowed Lehman Bros to fail and could have stopped that. Not completely sure how much that would change history, but it was a significant and preventable incident.
    Iron rule of economic projection is that when it's the opposite team, the president is always at fault for the economy, but when it's your team, then it's a market economy. Also works the opposite way. Thanks for playing.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2021
    What blob baldly calls the collusion "fraud" was supported by at least these major findings:

1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.

2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.

3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.

4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.

5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.

6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.

7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.

8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.

9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.

10. The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to have advanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.

11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.

12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.

He poses "honest questions" like that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2021
    Weird how you don't post a link to your cut and paste job Dazzler.

Oh know they shared polling data!!!!! Not the polling data!!!! Weird how despite all the killer evidence no one was ever even charged with any of those "crimes" Dazzler.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.

How to tell someone you're not a serious person without saying you're not a serious person.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Oh know they shared polling data!!!!! Not the polling data!!!! Weird how despite all the killer evidence no one was ever even charged with any of those "crimes" Dazzler.

Surely you know those were the findings of the Mueller Report.

They stand in marked contrast to the evidence free ramblings of your Jan. 6th heroes.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

They stand in marked contrast to the evidence free ramblings of your Jan. 6th heroes.
    Surely I know you cut and pasted that from somewhere. Do you want to lie and claim you didn't Dazzler?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Surely I know you cut and pasted that from somewhere. Do you want to lie and claim you didn't Dazzler?
    I did.

So what?

It's an accurate summary.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I did.

So what?

Why not provide the link Dazzler? And actually it contains a number of flat-out lies.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I did.

So what?

Why not provide the link Dazzler? And actually it contains a number of flat-out lies.
    Point 'em out.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,025
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

What blob baldly calls the collusion "fraud" was supported by at least these major findings:

1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.

2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.

3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.

4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.

5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.

6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.

7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.

8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.

9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.

10. The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to have advanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.

11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.

12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.

He poses "honest questions" like that.

Now do hillary and Obama! We'll wait.

6 +years of Trump investigations by rabid loony libs have resulted in what charges? Lay 'em out counselor. We'll wait!

I won't wait to call you a shill faggot commie chodler though.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I did.

So what?

Point 'em out.

• Options
    And none of this is to ignore the efforts to impede the investigation. 'Cuz that's how innocent people behave.

"[T]he investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the
    Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with
    Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the
    investigation of Russian election interference. The Office charged some of those lies as
    violations of the federal false-statements statute. Former National Security Advisor
    Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying about his interactions with Russian Ambassador
    Kislyak during the transition period. George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy advisor
    during the campaign period, pleaded guilty to lying to investigators about, inter
    alia, the nature and timing of his interactions with Joseph Mifsud, the professor who
    told Papadopoulos that the Russians had dirt on candidate Clinton in the form of
    thousands of emails. Former Trump Organization attorney Michael Cohen pleaded
    guilty to making false statements to Congress about the Trump Moscow project. And in February
    2019, the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia found that Manafort lied
    to the Office and the grand jury concerning his interactions and communications
    with Konstantin Kilimnik about Trump Campaign polling data and a peace plan for
    Ukraine."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2021
    HHusky said:

And none of this is to ignore the efforts to impede the investigation. 'Cuz that's how innocent people behave.

Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with
    Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the
    investigation of Russian election interference. The Office charged some of those lies as
    violations of the federal false-statements statute. Former National Security Advisor
    Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying about his interactions with Russian Ambassador
    Kislyak during the transition period. George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy advisor
    during the campaign period, pleaded guilty to lying to investigators about, inter
    alia, the nature and timing of his interactions with Joseph Mifsud, the professor who
    told Papadopoulos that the Russians had dirt on candidate Clinton in the form of
    guilty to making false statements to Congress about the Trump Moscow project. And in February
    2019, the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia found that Manafort lied
    Ukraine."

Yes, you'd hate to impede a politically motivated investigation that is relying on bogus information to securely illegally obtained FISA warrants.

Do innocent people destroy their subpoenaed Blackberries with hammers and bleach bit their computers Dazzler? Do innocent people plant knowingly false stories in the press in order to smear their political opponents Dazzler?

Again, why no charges dealing with collusion with the Russians Dazzler? You have all that killer evidence and all you've got is few people entrapped by supposed "lies" they told to corrupt FBI members.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Economy was already melting down, that's why Lehman Bros was failing. So Owl says Bush should have done even more to bail out Wall Street.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Ukraine."

Yes, you'd hate to impede a politically motivated investigation that is relying on bogus information to securely illegally obtained FISA warrants.

Do innocent people destroy their subpoenaed Blackberries with hammers and bleach bit their computers Dazzler? Do innocent people plant knowingly false stories in the press in order to smear their political opponents Dazzler?

Again, why no charges dealing with collusion with the Russians Dazzler? You have all that killer evidence and all you've got is few people entrapped by supposed "lies" they told to corrupt FBI members.

Republican deputy attorney general, nominated by Republican President, appoints Republican to investigate alleged wrongdoing. Sounds grim.

No charges? Insufficient admissible evidence to secure a conviction. Or, as partisan whores like yourself label it, "Exoneration!"