Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Which group of people did more damage to our country?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
The Jan. 6th rioters or the people who perpetrated the fraud that Trump colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 election?

The fraud involved the participation of our media, the DOJ the FBI, our intelligence agencies and one of our two major political party's.

They knowingly pushed a lie in order to win an election and when that didn't work they did everything in their power to undermine the incoming administration.

Paragraph 23 of the indictment includes an email from one of the researchers who were used to seek evidence of some nefarious link between Donald Trump’s organization and a Russian bank. He reported that there was no such evidence. His email concludes:

The only thing that drives us at this point is that we just do not like [Trump]. This will not fly in eyes of public scrutiny. Folks, I am afraid we have tunnel vision. Time to regroup?

Imagine for one minute if the Bush Administration and the GOP had unleashed the FBI and the DOJ on the incoming Obama Admin because they didn't like him.

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

The Jan. 6th rioters or the people who perpetrated the fraud that Trump colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 election?

The fraud involved the participation of our media, the DOJ the FBI, our intelligence agencies and one of our two major political party's.

They knowingly pushed a lie in order to win an election and when that didn't work they did everything in their power to undermine the incoming administration.

Paragraph 23 of the indictment includes an email from one of the researchers who were used to seek evidence of some nefarious link between Donald Trump’s organization and a Russian bank. He reported that there was no such evidence. His email concludes:

The only thing that drives us at this point is that we just do not like [Trump]. This will not fly in eyes of public scrutiny. Folks, I am afraid we have tunnel vision. Time to regroup?

Imagine for one minute if the Bush Administration and the GOP had unleashed the FBI and the DOJ on the incoming Obama Admin because they didn't like him.

Mic drop
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

How do you compare this to the voter election fraud that the GOP is still pushing? Better worse something else?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,872
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2021
    hardhat said:

Woke progressives are the worst fucking group of people, and it's not even close.

I don't even think it's neccessarily woke progressivism at this point. The wokeness is running cover with absurdities. The lapdog useful idiot media laps this shit up.

It's those addicted to power and control. See also Fow Chee's morphing into a power hungry attention whore tyrant. Jay Chinslee is cut fro the same cloth. Got a little taste of the power and can't step back now.

• Options
    edited September 2021

SFGbob said:

How do you compare this to the voter election fraud that the GOP is still pushing? Better worse something else?

SFGbob said:

Far more evidence of Fraud than this and this lasted 3 years and ha d a freaking BS special counsel
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2021

SFGbob said:

Did you think that repeating this apples to dog shit comparison was going to improve it Owl? I responded to this stupidity the first time you posted it Owl. Of course you ran and hid like a Kunt from my response.

You call me when the FBI, the DOJ, and our intelligence agencies and a compliant media are investigating and promoting the voter election fraud angle.

Now for the question you still dodge like a Kunt Owl, do you still claim that nothing in the Dossier was ever disproven you fucking moron?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2021
    The far right are very shitty, but the far left are the most worthless people on Earth. Screw it, I’m going group the far right and the far left together. They are equally horrible.
  • Options

The far right are very shitty, but the far left are the most worthless people on Earth. Screw it, I’m going group the far right and the far left together. They are equally horrible.

The problem is the far left is the majority of the DNC. And the far right has a small following. But the DNC is making a mess of everything
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Totally. I mean, we had moderate George W Bush who had 9/11 happen on his watch. Who lied us into a war with Iraq and started a 20 year unwinnable war with Afghanistan. Oh and then cratered the economy.

Then we had king of the liberals, who promised Hope and Change. And then he didn’t close Guantanamo, didn’t end the war in Afghanistan, didn’t deliver the public option, dropped more bombs than Bush, oh and he bombed a children’s hospital.

In fact he was so terrible that America chose to not elect a former senator and Secretary of State whose entire platform was “I’ll be just like Obama” instead going with a racist reality tv show host.

Tell me more about how bad the far right and left are though.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Totally. I mean, we had moderate George W Bush who had 9/11 happen on his watch. Who lied us into a war with Iraq and started a 20 year unwinnable war with Afghanistan. Oh and then cratered the economy.

Then we had king of the liberals, who promised Hope and Change. And then he didn’t close Guantanamo, didn’t end the war in Afghanistan, didn’t deliver the public option, dropped more bombs than Bush, oh and he bombed a children’s hospital.

In fact he was so terrible that America chose to not elect a former senator and Secretary of State whose entire platform was “I’ll be just like Obama” instead going with a racist reality tv show host.

Want to see a Kunt run and hide? Tell us what Bush did to crater the economy Kobe? Say goodbye to Kobe the Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Define your terms. Who makes up the far right and what are the policies they promote that make them shitty?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,334
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Define your terms. Who makes up the far right and what are the policies they promote that make them shitty?
    Never understood what people meant by far right. Is there a group I am not aware of? Is it supposed to be like the people who take the bible literally and live their life like that? Seriously, I have never run into or heard of a "far right" organization like the far left woke crowd, blm, antifa, teachers union, KKK, etc. People talk about quanon but there is no movement by that name, no attempts to organize against the entire country like those on the far left. I can't even tell you the name of one person involved in a so called "far right' group.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,334
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Ha ha ha.......Bush cratered the economy? Does anyone else find it humorous when a rat like kobe just lies his ass off in public and is narcissistic enough to think that no one will notice?

Trump racist? Another bullshit lie. Fiction can be fun for rats like kobe.

God Lord what a waste of a mind. Completely void of morals or any desire to tell the truth.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2021
    SFGbob said:

The far right that love to bash gays and minorities, because they’re gays and minorities. And that openly tell people that don’t live on their moral level, that they’re going to hell.

The far left that use money and swag like a dealer uses drugs to gain power. They take advantage of the poor and disenfranchised and get them “hooked” on free this and free that, that these people have zero incentive to actually better themselves. Thus, creating a welfare society that holds these people ransom, while at the same time increasing their own power.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    So, who is bashing gays and minorities? You either go to hell or you don't. It has nothing to do with someone telling you that you are going to hell. When the majority of the country don't think that guys with dicks shouldn't be in the women's restroom or that trannies with dicks shouldn't be competing against women that isn't "far right". It definitely is far left. The "far right" doesn't cost me a dime. The far left costs me and average Americans thousands a year. And yet, here you are - poorly educated with no logic skills telling me that there is some moral equivalency between the mythical far right and the very real far left.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

The far right that love to bash gays and minorities, because they’re gays and minorities. And that openly tell people that don’t live on their moral level, that they’re going to hell.

The far left that use money and swag like a dealer uses drugs to gain power. They take advantage of the poor and disenfranchised and get them “hooked” on free this and free that, that these people have zero incentive to actually better themselves. Thus, creating a welfare society that holds these people ransom, while at the same time increasing their own power.
    So essentially there are no elected "far right" members of Congress because I can't think of anyone who holds elected office with those positions. What category do minorities that bash gays and or other minorities fall into?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So essentially there are no elected "far right" members of Congress because I can't think of anyone who holds elected office with those positions. What category do minorities that bash gays and or other minorities fall into?
    It's amazing how un-self aware leftards are. The cult creates caricatures for the sheep on the left to follow and follow it they do.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's amazing how un-self aware leftards are. The cult creates caricatures for the sheep on the left to follow and follow it they do.
    The left has gotten a ton of mileage out of the Christian Right boogieman. Btw, you wanted to who really does engage in a lot of gay trannie bashing? Black males.