Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I hate to say it

Comments

• Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Neuheisel could start next week and have a chance to get this team to 6 wins. They would probably continue to win 6-7 games forever but I’d accept him as an interim.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,931
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

He’s smart enough to call an audible. Lake is dead set on showing his ass and hoping people don’t see it or learn how to plunger it

He’s getting plungered.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

He’s a top 3 Husky HC of the past 46 years and he sucked.

Top 2. He was a better fit for a major conference coach than Pete and it was his bullshit firing that crashed the program, not him. Pete crashed the program with his own decisions.
    Rick did some things better than Pete and both were trending in the wrong direction by the time their tenues at UW drew to a close.

That said, Rick, took over a program that was still nationally relevant and managed 1 Pac title in 4 tries. Pete took over a program that had been a laughing stock for a decade and a half and won 2 Pac titles in 6 tries.

Pete > Rick and I will die on this mother fucking hill.
    Pete's obviously the superior coach, to say nothing of the rapists Neu harbored in his brief tenure. That was not a program built to last. Pete's would've lasted if he gave a shit.
    I would have loved to see what Pete could have done at UW in 2009 instead of Sark. Fuck.
  • Options
    Seven_ElevenSeven_Eleven Member Posts: 109
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Pete's obviously the superior coach, to say nothing of the rapists Neu harbored in his brief tenure. That was not a program built to last. Pete's would've lasted if he gave a shit.

Jesus, how fucking Seattle soft are you? Pete should have been recruiting more rapists, rather than the OKG, Willinghamish, bullshit.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I liked Neu. His teams got softer when he got his own guys, but he was smart and would have adjusted. He could recruit too.

I would have agreed with you in 2002. But we later saw at UCLA that that wasn't true.
    UW isn’t UCLA
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jesus, how fucking Seattle soft are you? Pete should have been recruiting more rapists, rather than the OKG, Willinghamish, bullshit.
    Pete's non rapist TE's were better than Rick's rapist TE's.
    Not at Rape
    Did I claim otherwise?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,931
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pete's non rapist TE's were better than Rick's rapist TE's.
    Not at Rape
    Future image of @Seven_Eleven on the coaching search committee

Seriously… get an avatar you savage.

Thinking that dude from penn state or that other asshole that started the whole me too movement.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    Founders Club

I liked Neu. His teams got softer when he got his own guys, but he was smart and would have adjusted. He could recruit too.

I would have agreed with you in 2002. But we later saw at UCLA that that wasn't true.
    UW isn’t UCLA
    You don't think Don James or Pete Carroll could win at UCLA?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

UW isn’t UCLA
    I don’t think Nick Saban could win at UCLA with any consistency
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam

UW isn’t UCLA
    Nick once said he didn't think he could win at USC

Different mindset
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

UW isn’t UCLA
    They would take off and dominate the conference. I even think he would at Oregon State and WSU. Recruits are going where he’s at.
    Michigan State thinks this shit is hilarious. There’s only one Bammer, friend.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,579
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

He’s a top 3 Husky HC of the past 46 years and he sucked.

Top 2. He was a better fit for a major conference coach than Pete and it was his bullshit firing that crashed the program, not him. Pete crashed the program with his own decisions.
    Rick did some things better than Pete and both were trending in the wrong direction by the time their tenues at UW drew to a close.

That said, Rick, took over a program that was still nationally relevant and managed 1 Pac title in 4 tries. Pete took over a program that had been a laughing stock for a decade and a half and won 2 Pac titles in 6 tries.

Pete > Rick and I will die on this mother fucking hill.
    Pete didn't win a big bowl game at UW. Under the Rick-era bowl arrangements, the 2016 team would've played in the Rose Bowl against Penn State and probably gotten plungered like they did in the 2017 Fiesta Bowl against Penn State. Pete teams liked to fall behind early in every big game.
    Neu got 7-4 Purdue instead....
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

UW isn’t UCLA
    They would take off and dominate the conference. I even think he would at Oregon State and WSU. Recruits are going where he’s at.
    Michigan State thinks this shit is hilarious. There’s only one Bammer, friend.
    I always wonder how people like you exist. Do you think Alabama is the first program to dominate for a while? Alabama isn't even considered the strongest all time program by many metrics. It's usually an OSU or OK discussion at the top with Bama and USC next.

You probably thought Nebraska was never going to lose a game a few decades ago didn't ya