Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jennifer Cohen is really, really, extremely mad.

Do not even think about stopping by the AD's suite Saturday to say hello or offer a friendly "Go Dawgs"

Per Kim Grinolds:

"I think you could take the most pissed off, angry fan out there and they aren't as angry as the AD. Jimmy needs to figure this out and turn it around."

Sounds like Jen Jen is already distancing herself from Jimmy Ty Gilbertson.

No doubt Kim will push the narrative this whole mess is JTG's fault and criticizing the person who hired him is both wrong and unfair.

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,754 Swaye's Wigwam

In a 4th grade little league game I intentionally beaned consecutive batters after walking two in a row. No one was as angry as me!
    I spent the rest of the season playing first base and center field.
    There’s probably an analogy in there somewhere.
    I hate this program.

WTF dude… @FireCohen level shit.

I still chinned because I laffed.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam
    Disagree

The train ride back from Rose Bowl reading on here about Taylor Rapp

• ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    edited September 2021

Per Kim Grinolds:

"I think you could take the most pissed off, angry fan out there and they aren't as angry as the AD. Jimmy needs to figure this out and turn it around.”

These are the things Kim “hears.” A worthless factoid common sense dictates is probably true that is also apparently worthy of a paywall.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156

Why does Kim think people give a shit or are surprised? Of course Jen is pissed, Jimmy is losing her department millions and the program she's a genuine fan of is plummeting in disgrace. She can be as pissed as she wants, but she's still completely incompetent and has an expiration date that approaches faster and faster (but never fast enough).

She's over 300 pounds so it already passed
    Fixed
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Why does Kim think people give a shit or are surprised? Of course Jen is pissed, Jimmy is losing her department millions and the program she's a genuine fan of is plummeting in disgrace. She can be as pissed as she wants, but she's still completely incompetent and has an expiration date that approaches faster and faster (but never fast enough).

Trying to make sense out of this guy?

• DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member Posts: 741

"I think you could take the most pissed off, angry fan out there and they aren't as angry as the AD. Jimmy needs to figure this out and turn it around."

And that's from a great source.
  • coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,214
    edited September 2021

Do not even think about stopping by the AD's suite Saturday to say hello or offer a friendly "Go Dawgs"

Per Kim Grinolds:

It would be more entertaining if he didn’t figure it out tbh
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    At least she gives a fuck… shit rolls down hill. Now she needs to clean up her mess
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

In a 4th grade little league game I intentionally beaned consecutive batters after walking two in a row. No one was as angry as me!
    I spent the rest of the season playing first base and center field.
    There’s probably an analogy in there somewhere.
    I hate this program.

WTF dude… @FireCohen level shit.

I still chinned because I laffed.
    What??? Too grammatically correct for my standard
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,781

Trying to make sense out of this guy?

Kimmy in a sissy blue shirt. Maybe he’s making more provable false rumors about how Chip Kelly is going down.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Its really funny how the dawgman mods script flipped from defending every coach at all costs, to saying how the coaches need to figure this out all of the sudden. Probably because the readers are no longer buying it.

Fatters and Ektard have been pretty open with criticizing the coaches since the Montana game. Kim is still whining about ppl being over the top and complaining too much but the tide is turning.