Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Breaking News

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Lol at us trying to pull a 2016 USC. Fitting considering it comes once Helton is actually shit-canned.
    This is more like Herbert in 2016 which means we're going to get blasted 70-21 by the Ducks.
    They did fire Helfrich after that...
    It might not have been enough. Losing to Beavs at end of year sealed the deal.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Huard starting on Saturday. John Don out by conference play. You heard it here first.

Barber confirmed?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,026
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Lol at us trying to pull a 2016 USC. Fitting considering it comes once Helton is actually shit-canned.
    This is more like Herbert in 2016 which means we're going to get blasted 70-21 by the Ducks.
    2024 will be special!
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,026
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    DoogDawg said:

If Jimmy actually does this, fuck him. DMo sucks balls but he's not the reason the offense sucks. He'd be throwing DMo under the bus and Huard to the wolves to get ass raped because our OL is shit. Shows Lake has no fucking idea his offense itself is the problem. Does Lake know that the game of football now allows the downfield pass in situations other than 3rd-and-9 and before the fourth quarter when we're down by three TDs.

A double fuck you to jimmy after saying during preseason how good Morris is.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

He is not ready, especially on this shit team

So what? Huard gets four free games without sacrificing his portal value one bit.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,016
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Huard starting on Saturday. John Don out by conference play. You heard it here first.

Why would we skip over our 2nd string QB and go directly to the 3rd string guy?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,319
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

hardhat said:

It didn't work for Ty and it will not work for Jimmy. I like Huard though, I hope he sticks around and UW can clean up this mess.

The legacy for Huards at UW continues. He will get wasted like his father and uncle. This is in their blood
    Wasted? Neither one was elite
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Breaking news: i’m a troll.

I don't think anyone actually believed you knew anything. We're just reading the tea leaves of vague posts by Smalls and Huard, as well as the fact that our starting QB and offense have been historically awful and it would almost be reckless to not throw a new guy into the mix (even though we all know that would also end in disaster).
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

FireCohen said:

hardhat said:

It didn't work for Ty and it will not work for Jimmy. I like Huard though, I hope he sticks around and UW can clean up this mess.

The legacy for Huards at UW continues. He will get wasted like his father and uncle. This is in their blood
    Wasted? Neither one was elite
    NFL QB are still pretty decent in college
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Brock was really good verging on greatness before Nebraska broke him. The Palouse Puke kill your quarterback offense as @Tailgater put it

Damon signed as a free agent in 96 and lasted to 2009 as a backup. Won a ring in NE

I think saying they were wasted here is accurate. Damon won the Whammy and invented football in Oregon the same year. Had a great comeback against Cal in 93. His first two years were on probation

Damon’s comeback vs Oregon and notre dame were two of my favorites.

In fairness he should have led a nice comeback vs Oregon in 95 but Wales shanked the kick.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

He is not ready, especially on this shit team

So what? Huard gets four free games without sacrificing his portal value one bit.
    UW QB underdeveloped doesn’t transition well to portal value
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2021
    What does Damon want?

Why would Sam have to hit the Portal?

Sam starting, young flaws and all, this weekend is the perfect showcase for his next coach without sacrificing eligibility.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    doogie said:

What does Damon want?

Sam starting, young flaws and all, this weekend is the perfect showcase for his next coach without sacrificing eligibility.

I’m not positive he will suck. Drop back pass quickly, hand off, play action. Quick reads get rid of ball. It’s not rocket science
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,816
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

What does Damon want?

I’m not positive he will suck. Drop back pass quickly, hand off, play action. Quick reads get rid of ball. It’s not rocket science
    Like what we should have been doing

Pretty sure Huard can do it better than Morris