Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Okay fellas! Here you go!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

Not closing the sale.

Story of my? Life
    Not surprising really.

I kid. I kid.
    I am not surprised that you are unsurprised
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,470
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    TopicalChick is a fake
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Didn't close the deal, let her walk away and tried sending a lame ass text next day. UW vs Montana kind of failure... Should have baked her a cake, crawled on broken glass to her front door and made her say no. It's what a good AD does and a dude with a pulse should do. FmFyFe

This thread has more potential than all the pathetic Jimmy talk
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

TopicalChick is a fake

Only a select few know his/her/their real identity.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,307
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AOG said:

TopicalChick is a fake

Pup?
  • Options
    My condom came off inside her during vigorous sex.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

90’s in Seattle, went to two dagos from Texas, topic of plaid comes up. I go on a tirade since every grunge rock wanna be looks like a homeless person. Neglect to notice she has a plaid blazer on. After dinner we are driving on 15th NW and I get sideswiped. Follow a bit and then give up. She asks why and I say he looked poor and Mexican and probably didn’t have insurance. Too much hassle. Did I mention she was Bolivian? Shitty dinner, insulted her clothes and insulted her ethnicity. Trifecta.

Second best (cuz was not a first date) is coming home from the country club in her hometown. I’m drunk and we stop for a train in the middle of nowhere. I pipe up about how fucking stupid you have to be to get hit by a train, like a real fucking moron. She’s quiet for 5 minutes and I ask “so which relative got hit by a train?” “My grand daddy. October last year. You remind me of him.”

Cannot stop laffing.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,896
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

This… 3x.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

This… 3x.
    This explains alot.
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AOG said:

TopicalChick is a fake

J?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Went to open the passenger door and the hinge pin dropped out and the door came halfway off. Good Times!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,835
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I went on my only Tinder date a few years ago. She didn't look a thing like the nine in the profile (maybe a 6.5, but we're talking about on the 40s scale), and was I think three or four years older. It basically consisted of a half hour talk in a park because she was weird about going to a restaurant. She blew me off the next day. The end.

Honorable mention was when I was trying to talk to this blonde at a dive I used to go to for months (always surrounded by dumb hag friends), finally started a little raport a few nights, then found out she and her idiotic friends thought I was a fag because I went there once with this gay guy I used to work with. I still tried to pursue it because she was interested, but got busy at work, and then nailed a married chick I knew from Seattle for six months. I have absolutely no morals about women.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I went on my only Tinder date a few years ago. She didn't look a thing like the nine in the profile (maybe a 6.5, but we're talking about on the 40s scale), and was I think three or four years older. It basically consisted of a half hour talk in a park because she was weird about going to a restaurant. She blew me off the next day. The end.

Honorable mention was when I was trying to talk to this blonde at a dive I used to go to for months (always surrounded by dumb hag friends), finally started a little raport a few nights, then found out she and her idiotic friends thought I was a fag because I made out once with this gay guy I used to work with. I still tried to pursue it because he was interested, but got busy at work, and then nailed a married dude I knew from Seattle for six months. I have absolutely no morals about men.

• Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2021
    The only thing I can think of was in college but it wasn’t embarrassing just stupid.

I am extremely fucked up and I was having sex with a condom on and it started feeling really good really fast and so I thought the condom broke. I pulled out and looked down and felt it and told her it must of broke.

So we stopped and I immediately said that she could suck my dick though to which she said no. So we talk for a few minutes and she said I better leave as we were in her sorority and some girls get all bent out of shape with a guy in the house.

So I’m putting my pants on and low and behold I noticed the condom never broke and i told her that we can start fucking again.

She declined and I think it was my comment on sucking dick instead of holding her or some stupid shit like that.

anyway. Never hooked up with her again. Oh well
  • Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    In high school I was dating a dark-haired beauty with big breasts. Her parents invited me over for dinner one night. We had a few minutes before dinner, so I grabbed the girl for some kissy face in the rec room. Mmmmmm... I worked her chest like a Scottish bag piper going into battle. After a while I glanced over to see her mother watching our every move through the doorway... Fuck!

Dinner was OK. She broke up with me soon after, I'm sure her mother forced her to. I think she got fat later anyway. The girl did.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,840
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I worked her chest like a Scottish bag piper going into battle.

New board motto