Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yella’s morning after thoughts

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,028
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
1- Glad I got the fuck out of Seattle last year while the getting was good. The last thing I really loved and cared about in that town is FUBAR.

2- Fuck off Chris Petersen. Your UW legacy is in shambles.

Comments

• Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,246
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

1- Glad I got the fuck out of Seattle last year while the getting was good. The last thing I really loved and cared about in that town is FUBAR.

I wouldn't be too upset if Lake stepped down and Petersen decided to end his retirement early.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I wouldn't be too upset if Lake stepped down and Petersen decided to end his retirement early.
    The college game has passed him up. Adapt or die. (Quit)
  • Options

The college game has passed him up. Adapt or die. (Quit)
    The product the college game is pumping out right now is dogshit. Aside for 4 or 5 programs everyone else is pretty freaking bad. This league should be easy pickings and I have a hard time believing Petersen wouldn't be lapping the current competition.

Cristo is a shitty coach. Helton is a shitty coach. And their programs are supposed to be the "elite" of the P12.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,841
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Lake is on Petersen. Screw that.
    Peterson's failures were always on the offensive side of the ball.

We? couldn't move the fucking ball against MONTANA.

It's still Peterson's mess.

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,130

pawz said:

You mean like how we hung 48, 59 and 41 on Rutgers, Idaho and Portland in 2016 and all the starters were out by the middle of the 3rd quarter?

Or do we think Petersen led teams were hanging 7 on the likes of Montana? Oh wait, he hung 63 on these shitters in 2017.

The problem is Lake... not Petersen. Lake is a shit coach, Petersen is not.
    Fuck off.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

pawz said:

You mean like how we hung 48, 59 and 41 on Rutgers, Idaho and Portland in 2016 and all the starters were out by the middle of the 3rd quarter?

Or do we think Petersen led teams were hanging 7 on the likes of Montana? Oh wait, he hung 63 on these shitters in 2017.

They both are

Hope this helps

Jimmy is Petersen's son
    FUCK OFF
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

pawz said:

They both are

Hope this helps

Jimmy is Petersen's son
    FUCK OFF
    Your hot recruiting takes and man love for Petersen look pretty fucking stupid

As always
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Petersen's offenses sucked. All of them.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

pawz said:

They both are

Hope this helps

Jimmy is Petersen's son
    FUCK OFF

As always
    Hot recruiting takes? You mean the “this staff can’t recruit” and highlighting the red flags and trends in the program?

Score 1 for Teq

Man love for Petersen? I think most here would say I was plenty critical of Petersen particularly when it looked like he was burned out (which I was calling out well before he left) … I also am against any suggestion of Petersen coming back to take over the program

How’s that Jimmy Lake bandwagon working out to you? Clearly good enough that you’re hopping on Chip’s fucktarded bandwagon
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

pawz said:

They both are

Hope this helps

Jimmy is Petersen's son
    FUCK OFF

As always
    Hot recruiting takes? You mean the “this staff can’t recruit” and highlighting the red flags and trends in the program?

Score 1 for Teq

Man love for Petersen? I think most here would say I was plenty critical of Petersen particularly when it looked like he was burned out (which I was calling out well before he left) … I also am against any suggestion of Petersen coming back to take over the program

How’s that Jimmy Lake bandwagon working out to you? Clearly good enough that you’re hopping on Chip’s fucktarded bandwagon
    Petersen recruits suck. So did Petersen. So does Jimmy

He got a shot

Any retard pining for Petersen is part of the problem.

• Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

pawz said:

They both are

Hope this helps

Jimmy is Petersen's son
    FUCK OFF

As always

Score 1 for Teq

Petersen recruits suck. So did Petersen. So does Jimmy

He got a shot

Any retard pining for Petersen is part of the problem.

I agree with your last point

Considering that UW has the most active NFL players of any P12 school your first is questionable at best
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Does Pete still play here? It's weird to bicker about Petersen's legacy when the program is on fire and looking to spread quickly. Montana is just the beginning. With recruiting and the actual game play of this program finally crystalizing, shit could get out of hand fast.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I wonder if Kiffin would come back west for enough $. He seems like the type of mercenary to bail on Ole Miss after one season, and would surely recognize the potential here just because the whole conference is garbage. I don't know why I'm typing this because our AD won't do shit, but one can dream.
  • Options
    haie said:

pawz said:

Petersen's offenses sucked. All of them.
    The 2016 team averaged 42 PPG in 2016 and finished 4th in that category among P5 teams.

I know you're trying to be edgy, but it's just stupid to say that.