Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fucking win.

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
edited July 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
So I have been dooging it up when it comes to Peterman. Fucking fantastic hire.... Runner up to Mora.

In the end though it comes down to wins. Husky football comes down to a lot to me. When the team is winning my life is better... Straight up.

Peternorth has gained our trust. 92-12 doesn't happen by accident. Fuck yea we should be excited for this season. I almost guarantee this season will let us down. At least it doesn't involve getting assraped 3 times a season.

Peterman will win us games. A lot of games. Fuck Stanford. Fuck Oregon. Fuck every team in the conference.

It boils down to wins... and Petersen has a fantastic track record when it comes to that. He has earned our trust through his body of record.

If he ends up being some other random faggot coach then I will be the first to call my ass out.... But for some reason I dont feel like that will happen.

Brace yourselves boys, this season is about to be a treat. No more depressing losses. No more Plungers.

Washington football is back... And its going to be fun ;)

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I predict that we will win ... and we will win in ABUNDANCE
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    Runner up to Mora? Are you saying you'd take mora over peterman?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Yes at the time I would have taken Mora over Petersen

But I pretty much shut my brain off as Peternorth as a viable option. Lol.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited July 2014

So I have been dooging it up when it comes to Peterman. Fucking fantastic hire.... Runner up to Mora.

In the end though it comes down to wins. Husky football comes down to a lot to me. When the team is winning my life is better... Straight up.

Peternorth has gained our trust. 92-12 doesn't happen by accident. Fuck yea we should be excited for this season. I almost guarantee this season will let us down. At least it doesn't involve getting assraped 3 times a season.

Peterman will win us games. A lot of games. Fuck Stanford. Fuck Oregon. Fuck every team in the conference.

It boils down to wins... and Petersen has a fantastic track record when it comes to that. He has earned our trust through his body of record.

If he ends up being some other random faggot coach then I will be the first to call my ass out.... But for some reason I dont feel like that will happen.

Brace yourselves boys, this season is about to be a treat. No more depressing losses. No more Plungers.

Washington football is back... And its going to be fun ;)

I believe it takes a little time (more than a year) to judge a coach. But if we can win the games we're supposed to win, and get through 2014 without being avalanched - not one time - I'll be smiling. Some hope that we're actually approaching the upper echelon.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Assuming the fourth DL is at least an adequate player, we should have one of the best front 7s in the country. Not being hyperbolic.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

Assuming the fourth DL is at least an adequate player, we should have one of the best front 7s in the country. Not being hyperbolic.

I'm not even going that doog yet.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,124

If we're being electric-shock-lie-detector-hooked-up-to-genitals honest, this statement would be true for 100% of the people on this site, and probably still true for many
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Dwayne Washington will own montlake this year.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,500 Founders Club

If we're being electric-shock-lie-detector-hooked-up-to-genitals honest, this statement would be true for 100% of the people on this site, and probably still true for many
    It's true for me right now. No electric shocks to the genitals needed. But to repeat, I'm very happy Petersen is here and have regained peace of mind in regards to UW football.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Truth be told, I expect one last plungering in Autzen this year.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Truth be told, I expect one last ten more years of plungering by Oregon.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

jecornel said:

Dwayne Washington will own montlake this year.

Little known fact, but Huskieie Stadium is actually in the U District.
    In fact, it's on Aurora Avenue, directly across the street from a 7-11.

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

Truth be told, I expect one last plungering in Autzen this year.

Probably. But 2015 is looking pretty good, no?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

As long as there at least 2 Autzen parking lot rapes I am fine with this.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

You haven't been paying attention around here ... have you?