Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fucking win.

13»

Comments

• kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    I'm looking forward to a defensive game plan against Mariota that doesn't involve rushing 3 people every...f'ing...down.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,543 Swaye's Wigwam
    kh83 said:

I'm looking forward to a defensive game plan against Mariota that doesn't involve rushing 3 people every...f'ing...down.

Wilcox might have been decent at coaching up the players from their abysmal Holt level, but man was he fucking CLUELESS when it came to stopping ASU and UO
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    Maybe Helfrich and Frost have made some positive adjustments. Also, I think Pelham is going to tweak the D just fine. Our passing will open some long running lanes. Are your LB and DB up to it? THen comes a nice thirty yard pass down the middle. I think we take you guys for #11. Looking forward to a hell of a game from you all. You are long on desire but I think a bit short on talent and experience.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Fenwick said:

Maybe Helfrich and Frost have made some positive adjustments. Also, I think Pelham is going to tweak the D just fine. Our passing will open some long running lanes. Are your LB and DB up to it? THen comes a nice thirty yard pass down the middle. I think we take you guys for #11. Looking forward to a hell of a game from you all. You are long on desire but I think a bit short on talent and experience.

Even the doogliest of doogs realize their chances of winning this year in Eugene is slim to none. Next year in Seattle..........I'd be pretty worried as a Duck fan.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,543 Swaye's Wigwam

Fenwick said:

Even the doogliest of doogs realize their chances of winning this year in Eugene is slim to none. Next year in Seattle..........I'd be pretty worried as a Duck fan.
    we have just as good a chance this year as in 2015. we lose a fuckton of players (like our entire o-line) after this season, you lose mariotta

Fenwick said:

we have just as good a chance this year as in 2015. we lose a fuckton of players (like our entire o-line) after this season, you lose mariotta
    Mariotta >>>>>> A fuckton of your players (like your offensive line)

Fenwick said:

Peterman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your entire coaching staff put together

Fenwick said:

Greatwood and Campbell included no, but everyone else..........yes. But what is you're point? Any full blown retard knows that. I was making the point that losing Mariotta next year is worse than losing a fuckton of your players next year. Meaning your chances are greater next year, in large part because of your coaching staff. What did you think I meant?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,553 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014
    If Oregon comes back from UCLA undefeated, they will have UW at home before a bye week and then Stanford, which will be the remaining challenging game on their schedule (unless you think the beavs can pull off an upset). You've got a more talented team, probably a bit beat up from playing a tough UCLA squad, and have still beaten the huskies 10 years in a row and they couldn't even beat you the 2 times they absolutely had to for husky stadium. I could envision Oregon coming out entitled, looking ahead to Stanford and UW getting the running game going so that Mariota can't get into enough of a rhythm...

Or he just plungers us again.

Fenwick said:

Greatwood and Campbell included no, but everyone else..........yes. But what is you're point? Any full blown retard knows that. I was making the point that losing Mariotta next year is worse than losing a fuckton of your players next year. Meaning your chances are greater next year, in large part because of your coaching staff. What did you think I meant?
    my point is that we have a good chance at beating you both years now that an adult is in charge of our program
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    haie said:

If Oregon comes back from UCLA undefeated, they will have UW at home before a bye week and then Stanford, which will be the remaining challenging game on their schedule (unless you think the beavs can pull off an upset). You've got a more talented team, probably a bit beat up from playing a tough UCLA squad, and have still beaten the huskies 10 years in a row and they couldn't even beat you the 2 times they absolutely had to for husky stadium. I could envision Oregon coming out entitled, looking ahead to Stanford and UW getting the running game going so that Mariota can't get into enough of a rhythm...

Or he just plungers us again.

The most important thing is....

We won't be facing Zumwalt this year.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited July 2014

Fenwick said:

my point is that we have a good chance at beating you both years now that an adult is in charge of our program
    You won't beat Oregon this year. You're being a doog.

Fenwick said:

You're damn right I'm doogin.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Fenwick said:

Depends on if Helfrich is really as bad as you negaquooks seem to think. If he is, it's certainly possible.

• DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    I think Oregon almost certainly beats UW this year, and probably quite comfortably. The difference with Petersen instead of Sark is that UW should at least fight off the incoming plunger. And on the slim chance that UW catches a few lucky breaks, it could still be close late in the game instead of just being another fucking embarrassment.