Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Noogs

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Id prefer that he crash into an oak tree that's in his way then get on a shaky airplane and crash then die in the fireball that engulfs the wreakage

Could PLSS join him on that plane? Kill two fucktards with one crash?
    OK Captain Noog!!!!!

Still need that tissue???
    Do you ever get tired of pressing badly?
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Id prefer that he crash into an oak tree that's in his way then get on a shaky airplane and crash then die in the fireball that engulfs the wreakage

Could PLSS join him on that plane? Kill two fucktards with one crash?
    OK Captain Noog!!!!!

Still need that tissue???
    Do you ever get tired of pressing badly?
    My goal in life is to impress you.

PLEASE don't tell me it's not working. %-(
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581

I think IrishDoog needs to do us all a favor by drinking a bunch of scotch then go for a drive, crash into a wall, and die in a fire.

Why waste the scotch?
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

I don't have the skills but that video just screams for the Fark Bored.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    tracker said:

I don't have the skills but that video just screams for the Fark Bored.

Race?
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    I think we were already Negas, but then I'm old school. "Noog" as your supposed opposite of Doog denotes a coog derivative in the loser context from where coogloser originated, i.e. the lowlifes in the World of collegiate football who can and often do accept losing. We Negas are 1000% frontrunners who can never accept losing and the farthest from Noog, Doog, or coogloser that anyone can possibly get.
    edited July 2013

The fact that you had to think up the term Noog when Doogs over on dawgman were calling us Negas back in 2007 is all the evidence anyone needs to see that you're pressing.

There is a big difference between a Nega and a Noog. I was banned from that site under another username for being to critical about play calling, Oline recruiting, certain position coaches, etc.

But I always used a well formulated argument with solid facts or stats. There is nothing wrong with being critical and having high expectations.

Then there is a Noog, who follows the crowd like a Zombie because he/she/it thinks it's cool, rarely post a correct stat/fact, never has an original thought of their own and quickly takes something that is actually positive and then puts a negative spin on it.

I saw one lurking in the brush today:

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/1532/favorite-dawg-on-d
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,821 Founders Club

The fact that you had to think up the term Noog when Doogs over on dawgman were calling us Negas back in 2007 is all the evidence anyone needs to see that you're pressing.

There is a big difference between a Nega and a Noog. I was banned from that site under another username for being to critical about play calling, Oline recruiting, certain position coaches, etc.

But I always used a well formulated argument with solid facts or stats. There is nothing wrong with being critical and having high expectations.

Then there is a Noog, who follows the crowd like a Zombie because he/she/it thinks it's cool, rarely post a correct stat/fact, never has an original thought of their own and quickly takes something that is actually positive and then puts a negative spin on it.

You're a lying sack of shit. Give it up. No one wants you here

You're a lying sack of shit. Give it up. No one wants you here
    No, really it's true. Please believe me, please.

I wake up every day needing your approval.

Now what the hell am I going to do???

:((
    I am lying, Race says so:

Subject:Your Scout.com forum application
    Sent:07/08/2013 9:17 AM PDT
    Delete Reply Next Message
    Dear user,

Recently you applied to access the following Scout.com community:

Dawgman.com

Your request has been DENIED by the site staff.

Thank you,
    Dawgman.com Staff
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited July 2013

Dear user,

Dawgman.com

Thank you,
    Dawgman.com Staff

Unless you hate money and pay a $10.95 monthly subscription for access to one of the fauxman sites, then everyone gets this response. That email doesn't make you a tuff guy.

Dear user,

Dawgman.com

Thank you,
    Dawgman.com Staff

Unless you hate money and pay a subscription to one of the fauxman sites, then everyone gets this response. That email doesn't make you a tuff guy.
    I felt tough when I pasted it.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,596 Founders Club

it seems like the fanbase is now polarized, which is exactly what Kim wanted. Doogs Can hang out on Fagman As for the most part hide behind Kim's skirt. then there are softy's Doogs. Then the "negas" tend to gravitate here or on the dogbored.

I have been called both, but I am probably 70 percent nega and 30% Doog... I really hate Oregon and root for them to lose...

The fanbase has been polarized for a decade, if not longer.

it seems like the fanbase is now polarized, which is exactly what Kim wanted. Doogs Can hang out on Fagman As for the most part hide behind Kim's skirt. then there are softy's Doogs. Then the "negas" tend to gravitate here or on the dogbored.

I have been called both, but I am probably 70 percent nega and 30% Doog... I really hate Oregon and root for them to lose...

The fanbase has been polarized for a decade, if not longer.

Right, but there used to be interaction. Now everyone has their own separate bored
    This Irish cunt sounds just like that IMALOSER cunt on dawgboard. Always pressing badly, always quoting Doog verbiage word for word, then brings up how he was banned at Doogman.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

This Irish cunt sounds just like that IMALOSER cunt on dawgboard. Always pressing badly, always quoting Doog verbiage word for word, then brings up how he was banned at Doogman.

I wouldn't be surprised if he PM's DJ 146 times. Because cunts like to do that....

I wouldn't be surprised if he PM's DJ 146 times. Because cunts like to do that....
    Oh like you and others didn't run to him to get Harv banned. Quit acting like you had no role in that.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited July 2013

Oh like you and others didn't run to him to get Harv banned. Quit acting like you had no role in that.
    Um...no. You think you know, but you don't.

LEAVE!!!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,616 Founders Club

Dear user,

Dawgman.com

Thank you,
    Dawgman.com Staff

That could've been Photoshopped. Not hard to do.