Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Noogs

IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
So we have the Doogs who run around singing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQmBXEZEYtg

But then we have a group of so called Husky fans I have named "Noogs". Now I am not very good at coming up with a creative profile, so I need some help creating a clear definition.

Here are some common traits:

--the polar opposite of a Doog. Everything is negative, well beyond being critical. DJ would have been burned at the stake by this group if Al Gore would have invented the internet a bit sooner.

--they throw out random stats/statements like "Wilcox's defense was the WORST in the SEC"

--going 0-12 would be better than Sark actually improving as a coach and getting to 9 wins

--claims Tim DeRuyter should be handed the keys after 1 season @ Fres St, but completely ignores the ass whoopin' he received from SMU in the bowl game

--unable to form an original thought. It is COOL to use the word Doog.

--when losing an argument and unable to produce facts or stats, quickly labels the other person a Doog

--unable to participate in a thread without trying to turn it into an obsession over Sark's man boobs

Personally I think most TRUE Dawg fans live somewhere in the middle of the Doogs & the Noogs. We expect to win, and if the HC cannot deliver that, then find someone who can.

If someone could come up with a better definition, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

IrishDawg22

Comments