Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

An offer you’ll probably refuse

2»

Comments

• LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    @CFetters_Nacho_Lover The correct answer is 490 for an exact "Thanks Taft!" with exclamation point included. Since this website was built using a drunken sorority girl's version of blogspot, it was not easy, but since i was pooping and Chrome mobile is better than safari, it made pretty quick work.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Weaponized Autism.

I’ll take your word for it, the autism not the count.
    Who will check my work though?

I suppose I should at some point. There’s still room for someone else to check your work and prove you wrong. After all, there’s a ton of autism round these parts. @PostGameOrangeSlices @backthepack @CallMeBigErn @CFetters_Nacho_Lover
    Kind of impressive how quickly this got taken up and then contested.

Overtones of Shialebuff

nothing but respect for shia

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Weaponized Autism.

I suppose I should at some point. There’s still room for someone else to check your work and prove you wrong. After all, there’s a ton of autism round these parts. @PostGameOrangeSlices @backthepack @CallMeBigErn @CFetters_Nacho_Lover

Overtones of Shialebuff

Can't spell Sharia without Shia
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Weaponized Autism.

Overtones of Shialebuff

I have no particular problem with Shia but his game of capture the flag with 4chan was peak internet malarkey when everything was still more innocent and fun. If you're going to bash internet malarkey then I'm out!

@PurpleBaze
    @GrundleStiltzkin
    @CFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Something about being in Wall Street or the sequel makes you nuts

#charliesheen #winning

Something about being in Wall Street or the sequel makes you nuts

#charliesheen #winning

Something about being in two Wall Streets makes you a cunnilingus expert

#michaeldouglas #RIPcatherine’sLabia

LB_33 said:

Stop the presses! Did the entire comment need to be just "Thanks Taft!" with nothing else attached? Sometimes you get a little squirrley with things such as:

• Grim. Thanks Taft!
    • Thanks Taft! This is just further proof that Sark is the best playcaller in America!
    • Hard hitting journalism from the Seattle Times! Thanks Taft!
    If Sir Nacho needs an exact count only it will take more time

I think 3 poasters took a shot at this. I'll be gone all weekend but will tally up how many tims I thanked Taft! (all thanks to Taft count, not just the standard Thanks Taft!) and whoever is closest wins. In the event of a tie, I'll just have the winners give each other $81 and I'll put it on the Underhill's tab.
    I hope you went through your out of office checklist and delegated your "Thanks Taft!" poasts to a willing and able cuck who's stuck poasting all weekend. Also, #AllTaftThanksMatter is our new rallying cry when Jon Don Juan runs three straight HB power when the huskies are down by 14 in the 4th against Michigan and Taft links a puff piece by Husky Maven defending #RunTheDamnBall

Thank you - it's hard being this lazy and this good at taking long dumps while on the clock.

@DerekJohnson i'll throw some dongs your way - since i'm new and have no idea how any of this works, will you just tell me what i'm giving you?
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,288
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I figured out that I scrolled too fast and Vanilla was double loading a lot of @CFetters_Nacho_Lover 's comments, which was why mine was so high

I blame vanilla
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LB_33 said:

Thank you - it's hard being this lazy and this good at taking long dumps while on the clock.

@DerekJohnson i'll throw some dongs your way - since i'm new and have no idea how any of this works, will you just tell me what i'm giving you?

Send Derek 48 bucks and BAM you are in the Wam.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2021

Sources said:

768 (1 from DEC 2020)

Csb I once won a contest by guessing the exact number of jelly beans in a jar in 3rd grade at 97 just from eyeing it for 5 seconds.
    No one has EVER done that!