Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dems to restrict Vitamin D and other supplements in new bill

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
They hid it in the “infrastructure “ bill.

Gonna make vitamin supplements illegal without a prescription.

Democrats want you to take the jab or else.

https://www.newstarget.com/2021-07-30-variants-congress-wants-dietary-supplements-prescription-only.html

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Will they start capturing cows next?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Insanity! Biden-CoronaBros cheer!
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    Standard Supporter
    I think this is just for weight loss supplements, not vitamins. Could be wrong, and either way it's government overreach.
    Standard Supporter

They can take my morning vitamin D sun walk from my cold dead hands

But if you like the perspective you've gained, you can keep it.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    Standard Supporter

I think this is just for weight loss supplements, not vitamins. Could be wrong, and either way it's government overreach.

Chicom imported fentanyl killing tens of thousands of Americans and crickets from the dems. But vitamin supplements? Big pharma hates them so ....
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It's similar to the plan in the UK to ban common cold and flu drugs in an attempt to rebrand hay fever as a Convid variant. As Vitamin D helps enhance the immune system, this restriction would result in an increase in common illnesses, which the Nazis in the United States will also rebrand as a Covid 1984 variant.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Will they start capturing cows next?

Capture and kill them in a bovine holocaust, because Climate Nazis hate meat, and Covid Nazis will claim that the cows are spreading the 'virus' so they must be killed.

Attacking the food supplies to hold populations hostage in order to coerce more people to take the Mengele 'vaccine' is part of the plan
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Vitamins and supplements are scams to begin with. Nobody actually needs them. If the article is true, it’s just another way to line big pharma’s pockets.

Vitamins and supplements are a huge industry. Look at any IG model and somewhere she is advertising some detox tea and/or other supplements.

There are many people selling supplements thru their branding on social media and Amazon and do well. I have a friend that is a millionaire from it.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Vitamins and supplements are scams to begin with. Nobody actually needs them. If the article is true, it’s just another way to line big pharma’s pockets.

Vitamins and supplements are a huge industry. Look at any IG model and somewhere she is advertising some detox tea and/or other supplements.

There are many people selling supplements thru their branding on social media and Amazon and do well. I have a friend that is a millionaire from it.
    @IvanDawg?

Agree for the most part, vitamin D is important right now though
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2021

I have read a lot about vitamins. And there is a lot written about why vitamins are a waste of money, because either our body doesn't absorb them or we don't need them because there's vitamins in our food.

But I take a multivitamins for the following reasons:

* To be certain I'm getting all the vitamins and minerals I need. How much does my specific body specifically need of each vitamin and mineral, anyway? Everyone is different size, build, has different muscle/fat ratios, bone sizes, etc. I just feel like if there's no way to specifically know exactly how much I'm depleting and at what rate, then taking a multivitamin as insurance seems like a good idea.

* When I take vitamin C and B while drinking heavily, I almost never have a hangover. Maybe it's just a placebo effect. But I have read that drinking depletes vitamins and people recommend to take vitamins while drinking to reduce the hangover. It seems to work, which tells me our bodies do in fact absorb vitamin supplements when we take them.

* Building a diet that has me eating a very diverse amount of foods regularly seems difficult, especially since I live alone and only have myself to feed. Grocery stores make you buy larger quantities than a single person can go through.
    Standard Supporter

I have read a lot about vitamins. And there is a lot written about why vitamins are a waste of money, because either our body doesn't absorb them or we don't need them because there's vitamins in our food.

But I take a multivitamins for the following reasons:

* To be certain I'm getting all the vitamins and minerals I need. How much does my specific body specifically need of each vitamin and mineral, anyway? Everyone is different size, build, has different muscle/fat ratios, bone sizes, etc. I just feel like if there's no way to specifically know exactly how much I'm depleting and at what rate, then taking a multivitamin as insurance seems like a good idea.

* When I take vitamin C and B while drinking heavily, I almost never have a hangover. Maybe it's just a placebo effect. But I have read that drinking depletes vitamins and people recommend to take vitamins while drinking to reduce the hangover. It seems to work, which tells me our bodies do in fact absorb vitamin supplements when we take them.

* Building a diet that has me eating a very diverse amount of foods regularly seems difficult, especially since I live alone and only have myself to feed. Grocery stores make you buy larger quantities than a single person can go through.
    Vitamins B and C are water soluble. So, if you drink coffee, lots of water or alcohol these get stripped out of your body. If you are on a low carb diet, then you aren't eating fruit that is high in Vitamin C. So then what? Supplements are important. The feds can't figure out how to stop the chicoms from shipping fentanyl into the US but are concerned about supplements? It's all a big pharma scam. Let the people decide. I'm vitamin D deficient and need the supplement. Also due to the chicom crud I also take zinc.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Neither vitamin D nor zinc are a scam.
    If you eat right, you already get plenty of both.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    Mo reason for this bullshit other than preventing us from treating ourselves in instances such as the current China virus scam. Fuck 'em! You can take my vitamins from my cold dead hands!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2021
    Sledog said:

Mo reason for this bullshit other than preventing us from treating ourselves in instances such as the current China virus scam. Fuck 'em! You can take my vitamins from my cold dead hands!

@RoadDawg55 vs @Sledog: Pistols at Dawn!
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

For the most part, yeah. But vitamin D is one of the few supplements that most adults who aren't living in the sun belt can actually benefit from.
    Standard Supporter

For the most part, yeah. But vitamin D is one of the few supplements that most adults who aren't living in the sun belt can actually benefit from.
    Blacks are really deficient in Vitamin D. Probably one of the reasons that the chicom crud is harder on them. That and the diabetes and obesity. Still haven't heard any PSAs directed at blacks. New York City just banned about 65% of the black population from bars and restaurants. Not quite sure how you can expect blacks to get a free vaccine and a vaccine ID. Pretty damn racist.