Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

lol HuskyFanPodcast

13»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

If you are so upset at the quality of someone elses pod that you need to complain about it instead of not listening then you are the a special kind of sad

I'm not complaining about the quality of their pod. I like Jimmy a lot. I also like Dennis. I'm pointing out what a Seattle Centrist doog cuck Chest and Coker are. Sounds like you need to learn the difference.

But your avatar is of same fake rivalry between the Vancouver Cucks and this new shit expansion franchise. So this is all going to be lost on you.
    Fair enough

Don't be afraid of the new scary sport
    Kings fan and grew up watching the GOAT GFYS hahahahahaha
    And 2 cups.

Holy fuck, fuck Doug Wilson.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Already obsessed with nucks losses! Sound familiar? Heard the key sucks but ill show you where the coldest beer in Gas town is if you want to see a real arena up here
  • Options
    SanchoSancho Member Posts: 248
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Sancho said:

Canadawg said:

Until someone puts out better husky podcasts I stand with chest. At least they're doing it somewhat regularly. Can't wait for @haie to put his pod out coming soon!

Those who can't pod must shit on anyone else for trying .
    No one gives a shit whether someone pods or not

The options for doogs podcasting were chest with his shitty takes and burning all the bridges he had here on his way out....

Or ddy, pepsi, and fucking gloves off TCU mba doog Tequilla spouting a bunchof stupid shit about creating Army of Doogs - twitter edition

The only retards here capable of making listenable pods are Derek and Race

Hth
    Lots of people have shit takes about husky football the only difference is theirs are in audio form and they dont have to listen to you minge about here that's my honor