Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question for the Doogman oldtimers

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    So why haven't you poasted pics of said cunt yet?

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club
    There is nothing on this earth quite as satisfying as a 3-5 minute giner pic. Except Kim getting run over by a bus that's on fire and filled with nachos. But the giner pic is a very close second.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    dnc said:

The only people who loved the Sark hire more than the LP3 were whoever pimps out Joey's whores and APAG.

FREE PUB!!!

To be fair to me, I liked the idea of hiring a young coordinator more than Sark. I also campaigned for Kiffin to be brought in mid season during Owen Twelve. HE WOULD HAVE SAVED THE RECRUITING CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,021 Founders Club

By the time Sark was hired the half-brains had been banned, so keep that in mind. The biggest splash made by doogman vis a vis coaches was when Coach Willingham was hired. Most of the doogs there applauded, saying it was going to be just like Don James again. Coach Willingham is just like Don James. But Race posted "RIP HUsky football" and I along with a few others (not many) raised some concerns. That led to the famous half brain comment by Turner.

Disagree.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

By the time Sark was hired the half-brains had been banned, so keep that in mind. The biggest splash made by doogman vis a vis coaches was when Coach Willingham was hired. Most of the doogs there applauded, saying it was going to be just like Don James again. Coach Willingham is just like Don James. But Race posted "RIP HUsky football" and I along with a few others (not many) raised some concerns. That led to the famous half brain comment by Turner.

Disagree.
    my recollection is that the great purge was somewhere in the middle of the Coach Willingham era. I forget. You know, unlike some of you I don't live eat and breathe fucking doogman history. I was one of the original Coach Willingham is not DOn James posters, though. I had arguments with this guy MT3Frank. Remember him? He was convinced Coach Willingham was a great man. Coach Willingham was just like Don James! I remember vividly the night Coach Willingham was hired, what Race said, what I said, and about 3 or 4 other posters. We didn't like it. NOw you can revise history if you want, but that IS the way it went down. It's possible, you know, to be a half brain and NOT be an asshole internet addicted SOB like most of you motherfuckers who take great pride in it.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

I basically stopped posting after '06.

I remember you from my short stint on the dm free bored. That was in 2012. Liar.
    you fuckers. You are just too young to remember me.
    it's more like I've never really gotten into this "I want to be an asshole online" deal and live my life here like you fuckers
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

it's more like I've never really gotten into this "I want to be an asshole online" deal and live my life here like you fuckers

But you are an asshole.
    so then, you original half brains, what did go down on dawgman the night Willingham was hired?
    the fact is you don't know, because NONE OF YOU WERE ONLINE THAT NIGHT. If anybody is the hipster, it is you motherfuckers, putting on airs thinking "oh, look at me , online, I'm soooooo clever, and being an asshole is socially rewarded here, so LOOK AT ME!"
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

the fact is you don't know, because NONE OF YOU WERE ONLINE THAT NIGHT. If anybody is the hipster, it is you motherfuckers, putting on airs thinking "oh, look at me , online, I'm soooooo clever, and being an asshole is socially rewarded here, so LOOK AT ME!"

Pressing badly yet again.
    calling me a doog, fucking bullshit, I WAS RIGHT THERE when WIlingham was hired, I WAS AN ORIGINAL HALF BRAIN.

FUCK YOU
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    Nega plz. You aint no OG.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

calling me a doog, fucking bullshit, I WAS RIGHT THERE when WIlingham was hired, I WAS AN ORIGINAL HALF BRAIN.

FUCK YOU

No one gives a shit.

FUCK YOU

No one gives a shit.
    It's just like I thought. You don't know what happened when WIllingham was hired online, what led to the half brain comment, because you weren't there.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited July 2014

so then, you original half brains, what did go down on dawgman the night Willingham was hired?

I registered my first ever alt handle "TyroneWillingham" and was banninated after one poast.

FO, AOG
    well, fine dnc, but most of these assholes are just faux half brains, acting cool, like ohhhhh look at me, I'm a half brain, but they are hipster half brains, only coming along way after the fact.