Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Since your school is mainly known for rowing

13»

Comments

• OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    BayDawg said:

Up voted for side boob and large ass...possibly floppy tits?

Clearly the definition of abundance in my world.

Hatchetjack tells me that is some good luvin that keeps you warm on a cold night in the mountains
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    BayDawg said:

Up voted for side boob and large ass...possibly floppy tits?

Clearly the definition of abundance in my world.

PIIHB with two fist fulls of mammories.

Abundance. Defined.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,995
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

I notice the girl in the first picture has kind of a big ass.

Would do her anyway

Would probably enjoy the big ass

/easytoplease

This goes back to the old adage of "always find a girl with one thing wrong with her (big ears, slightly larger ass, lopsided tits, crooked nose, too gummy)." If she has one pretty obvious flaw, but is otherwise pretty attractive, she will be much more willing to let you hit her in the shitter.

#selfconfidence101
    POTFY - (Poast of the Fucking Year for those of you who, like me, are acronym retarded)

This is closely related to the general principle that slightly unattractive girls are better in the sack, and that has been my experience, such as it is. A little dent in the self-esteem column gives them a little reason to be grateful that anyone wants to bone them in the first place, and does that ever make a fucking difference. It's fucking amazing: though they are intellectually aware of it, chicks nonetheless behave as if they don't know that we want to fuck pretty much anything that moves, and that when it comes to getting laid, we are terribly forgiving of physical flaws. Frankly, I don't think a girl can be ugly enough for me to turn her away if she's got nice tits and a decent ass. tits make me really stupid.

I've had the pleasure, albeit a long, long time ago when I was effectively another human being, of fucking a few real lookers. All but one was pretty reserved during boning session. Like they're doing you a favor.

I've had the pleasure, albeit a long, long time ago, of fucking far more average looking girls. Not all of them were brilliant in the sack, but that is the population from which 99.9% of the best came from.

There was one looker in high school who, for reasons I don't question, straight up liked to fuck, and she had it all - face, hair, tits, ass, straight teeth - not a fucking thing wrong with her. Whether it was Daddy issues or that she was just born with the right hormone balance, I don't and didn't give a shit, because the two times I hit that (she was dead ass drunk both times) remain two of my life's best memories. brb; jo

Of course, all of this is as made up as my profession, and the truth is rosie palmer is the only thing I've ever hit in real life.
  • 79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 714 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Would do her anyway

/easytoplease

This goes back to the old adage of "always find a girl with one thing wrong with her (big ears, slightly larger ass, lopsided tits, crooked nose, too gummy)." If she has one pretty obvious flaw, but is otherwise pretty attractive, she will be much more willing to let you hit her in the shitter.

#selfconfidence101
    POTFY - (Poast of the Fucking Year for those of you who, like me, are acronym retarded)

This is closely related to the general principle that slightly unattractive girls are better in the sack, and that has been my experience, such as it is. A little dent in the self-esteem column gives them a little reason to be grateful that anyone wants to bone them in the first place, and does that ever make a fucking difference. It's fucking amazing: though they are intellectually aware of it, chicks nonetheless behave as if they don't know that we want to fuck pretty much anything that moves, and that when it comes to getting laid, we are terribly forgiving of physical flaws. Frankly, I don't think a girl can be ugly enough for me to turn her away if she's got nice tits and a decent ass. tits make me really stupid.

I've had the pleasure, albeit a long, long time ago when I was effectively another human being, of fucking a few real lookers. All but one was pretty reserved during boning session. Like they're doing you a favor.

I've had the pleasure, albeit a long, long time ago, of fucking far more average looking girls. Not all of them were brilliant in the sack, but that is the population from which 99.9% of the best came from.

There was one looker in high school who, for reasons I don't question, straight up liked to fuck, and she had it all - face, hair, tits, ass, straight teeth - not a fucking thing wrong with her. Whether it was Daddy issues or that she was just born with the right hormone balance, I don't and didn't give a shit, because the two times I hit that (she was dead ass drunk both times) remain two of my life's best memories. brb; jo

Of course, all of this is as made up as my profession, and the truth is rosie palmer is the only thing I've ever hit in real life.
    cool story bro
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Would do her anyway

/easytoplease

#selfconfidence101

cool story bro
    There is a certain catharsis to telling intimate details of your life to a bunch of losers who still wear sweatpants to hide boners they get from looking at three old men humping. We should all drink ourselves to death. Immediately.