Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Ducks Prediction / PLAYOFF BOUND?

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If they can pull a rabbit out of their ass and beat tOSU then there is a decent chance. Not betting on it.

Thanks Derek!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2021
    dOgmaster said:

If they can pull a rabbit out of their ass and beat tOSU then there is a decent chance. Not betting on it.

Thanks Derek!

I think they to start with at least being competitive. If they can stay within a score on the road in a tightly contested game, they might actually earn some points. I'm not saying shoot for a moral victory so don't twist. I'm just saying a close game on the road at Ohio St. does still help their resume. Will that happen, I doubt it. I'd be shocked if Oregon stays within 14-15 in all honesty. This has the makings of Ohio State going up big early, then coasting as Oregon stays even only after starting out in a 21 point hole.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If they would have played a full season....at least 5 losses and more than likely 6 or possibly 7

Meatball would have had Hot Seat articles written about him throughout the offseason.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

If they would have played a full season....at least 5 losses and more than likely 6 or possibly 7

Meatball would have had Hot Seat articles written about him throughout the offseason.

Or the teams 2 best players don’t opt out
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Or the teams 2 best players don’t opt out
    Stanford and the fake COVID test….now staring at 3-4