Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN loves UW's offense

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Hire Helfrich. roflmao
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Hire Helfrich. roflmao

ALMOST won the natty for you. Best game of an Oregon bandwagon fan's lifetime. Recruited and developed Heisman winner Mariotta started over with Herbert.

A smart Oregon fan would appreciate the contributions for the almost and realize he was over his head as a HC. Of course you're the same dipshit who thinks no NY6 Peterman was the cat's ass.

FM for trying to logic with limp dick Duck
    You are ignorant beyond belief.

Look at Helfrich’s record before and after Oregon.

Chip Kelly was the de facto offensive coordinator and that included calling ALL the plays while he was head coach.

The only thing that Helfrich can take credit for is identifying and having Kelly offer Mariota after Mariota’s junior year when he attended a football camp at UO. This was before he was the starter at St. Louis High School in Honolulu.

When Mariota arrived at Oregon, he was ready to start (according to practice reports) after a very brief period of time.

Darron Thomas kept the position as a RS junior and led the Ducks to a Rose Bowl victory. Mariota was forced to redshirt his freshman year.

Thomas left with one year of eligibility left with absolutely zero chance of making it in the pros.

Mariota assumed the reigns.

Sark put on the full court press recruiting Mariota as a senior. Mariota visited and wanted to flip to Washington. Parents said no.

When Helfrich became head coach, he personified the Peter Principle. Way over his head. 1st year, he had almost all of Kelly’s coaches and players. Scott Frost (I believe) was OC and called the plays.

Helfrich couldn’t recruit. Flat out.

Thought kids would just show up . . . Lacked passion and work ethic.

Lost legacy athlete, Elijah Molden, to Peterman. Never put in the effort. Washington did.

After the big season, Helfrich made beyond bonehead hires at DC, to wit: Pellum and Brady Hoke.

Helfrich was Oregon’s coach in the 70-21 slaughter at Autzen Stadium.

Herbert came in that game as a true freshman.

He was a 3* QB from Sheldon HS, Eugene, OR and not highly recruited because he didn’t do the camp circuit. Partipated in football, basketball and baseball as a senior in high school.

Size and big arm coming out of high school. High football IQ.

He was not highly recruited.

Played at Oregon under three head coaches and god knows how many OCs.

He would have been better under a pro style offense.

Smart kid. 4.0 college GPA. Humble. Great parents (like Mariota’s).

Family ties to Oregon Ducks program.

He would have never considered going to Washington.

As you can surmise, Oregon inherited a Corvette and put the program in the tank in a short period of time.

Helfrich was/is an empty suit.

He’s unemployed.

Snap him up.

BTW: You want a safe space and trigger warnings. Gotcha!
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Hire Helfrich. roflmao

ALMOST won the natty for you. Best game of an Oregon bandwagon fan's lifetime. Recruited and developed Heisman winner Mariotta started over with Herbert.

A smart Oregon fan would appreciate the contributions for the almost and realize he was over his head as a HC. Of course you're the same dipshit who thinks no NY6 Peterman was the cat's ass.

Chip Kelly was the de facto offensive coordinator and that included calling ALL the plays while he was head coach.

The only thing that Helfrich can take credit for is identifying and having Kelly offer Mariota after Mariota’s junior year when he attended a football camp at UO. This was before he was the starter at St. Louis High School in Honolulu.

When Mariota arrived at Oregon, he was ready to start (according to practice reports) after a very brief period of time.

Darron Thomas kept the position as a RS junior and led the Ducks to a Rose Bowl victory. Mariota was forced to redshirt his freshman year.

Thomas left with one year of eligibility left with absolutely zero chance of making it in the pros.

Sark put on the full court press recruiting Mariota as a senior. Mariota visited and wanted to flip to Washington. Parents said no.

When Helfrich became head coach, he personified the Peter Principle. Way over his head. 1st year, he had almost all of Kelly’s coaches and players. Scott Frost (I believe) was OC and called the plays.

Lost legacy athlete, Elijah Molden, to Peterman. Never put in the effort. Washington did.

After the big season, Helfrich made beyond bonehead hires at DC, to wit: Pellum and Brady Hoke.

He was a 3* QB from Sheldon HS, Eugene, OR and not highly recruited because he didn’t do the camp circuit. Partipated in football, basketball and baseball as a senior in high school.

As you can surmise, Oregon inherited a Corvette and put the program in the tank in a short period of time.

He’s unemployed.

Snap him up.

Cordinator. Not a HC. Dip shit.
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Hire Helfrich. roflmao

I don’t believe Petersen “was the cat’s ass.”

I think he’s a great coach who ran a clean program

He’s neither as great as you wished him to be nor as bad as you think he was.

Shit. When they hired Bellotti, I thought they were crazy, but he was a good head coach.
    He wasn’t interested in the defense and it showed.

Nick Alliotti, his college buddy was DC for most of that time, to wit: Nick Allowalotti, Mr. Third and Long = Automatic FD.

But overall he did a good job and was well compensated, salary plus a pension of approximately $250,000/year for his 20 years of service.

I hope this helps . . .
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Hire Helfrich. roflmao

Shit. When they hired Bellotti, I thought they were crazy, but he was a good head coach.

Nick Alliotti, his college buddy was DC for most of that time, to wit: Nick Allowalotti, Mr. Third and Long = Automatic FD.

But overall he did a good job and was well compensated, salary plus a pension of approximately $250,000/year for his 20 years of service.

I hope this helps . . .
    He didn't win a NY6, had his foot on Oregon and USC's neck, dinked around and then he quit. Not great.
    Thanks for educating me about Helfrich . . . Goofball
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Hire Helfrich. roflmao

I hope this helps . . .
    He didn't win a NY6, had his foot on Oregon and USC's neck, dinked around and then he quit. Not great.
    He had his foot on Oregon’s neck?

2014-2019 as head coach . . .

2-4 against Oregon.
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Hire Helfrich. roflmao

I hope this helps . . .

2-4 against Oregon.
    70-21 followed by 38-3. Oregon onto their third coach, Clay Helton floundering at SC.

When Elijah Molden and every player UW went head to head with Oregon on was picking UW. Yes, the opportunity was there. Everyone saw it except you. Why am I not surprised.
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Hire Helfrich. roflmao

I hope this helps . . .

2-4 against Oregon.
    70-21 followed by 38-3. Oregon onto their third coach, Clay Helton floundering at SC.

When Elijah Molden and every player UW went head to head with Oregon on was picking UW. Yes, the opportunity was there. Everyone saw it except you. Why am I not surprised.
    Not sure how Oregon classes have ranked vs. Washington the last 15 years.

Not when Kelly was there.

Certainly, when Helfrich was there, the guy you think is so great.

They really had there foot on Oregon’s neck, 2-4 under Pete. 0 wins under Sark, 0 wins under Willingham.

Who was the head coach in the 70-21 game. The stooge you think is great.

14-2 last 16 years.

Please have the Dawgs take their knee off the Ducks neck.

And finally, please hire Mark Helfrich.

Stellar analysis, Ace!
    edited June 2021
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Hire Helfrich. roflmao

I hope this helps . . .

2-4 against Oregon.

Not sure how Oregon classes have ranked vs. Washington the last 15 years.

Not when Kelly was there.

Certainly, when Helfrich was there, the guy you think is so great.

They really had there foot on Oregon’s neck, 2-4 under Pete. 0 wins under Sark, 0 wins under Willingham.

Who was the head coach in the 70-21 game. The stooge you think is great.

14-2 last 16 years.

Please have the Dawgs take their knee off the Ducks neck.

And finally, please hire Mark Helfrich.

Stellar analysis, Ace!

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Hire Helfrich. roflmao

He’s unemployed.

Snap him up.

You have trouble with reading comprehension.

Chip Kelly was the de facto Offensive Coordinator and called every play when he was there.

I have no idea why Kelly hired him. It certainly wasn’t based on his past qualifications.

Maybe, he needed a stooge to run errands, get his coffee and stay the fuck out of his way.

Please hire him as your offensive coordinator.
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Hire Helfrich. roflmao

He’s unemployed.

Snap him up.

Chip Kelly was the de facto Offensive Coordinator and called every play when he was there.

I have no idea why Kelly hired him. It certainly wasn’t based on his past qualifications.

Maybe, he needed a stooge to run errands, get his coffee and stay the fuck out of his way.

I'll call him tomorrow. I do need to ask him about his policy on facial hair. Could be an issue.
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Hire Helfrich. roflmao

I hope this helps . . .

2-4 against Oregon.

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Hire Helfrich. roflmao

I hope this helps . . .

2-4 against Oregon.

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Hire Helfrich. roflmao

He’s unemployed.

Snap him up.

I'll call him tomorrow. I do need to ask him about his policy on facial hair. Could be an issue.
    Give Helfrich a call. He’s looking for work.

Clean cut, balding.

Facial hair not an issue.

Glad you finally learned “something” about OSU football.

Washington has won ever battle when they’ve gone head to head with Oregon?

Maybe, when Mark Helfrich was there (2013-2016).

Even Helfrich was 2-2 against Washington.

We’re on our third coach . . . Helfrich (your guy); Taggart (thank god he left after 1 year and went to FSU); and Meat.

You’re on your 2nd. Jimmy Lake has a lot to prove.

Meat and his staff can recruit. He’s made good coordinator hires.

Time will tell.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Morris is good in the 2nd half.

Or was it the 1st half????

I don’t remember.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,971 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Who the fuck is @trublue

All I know is @Baseman doesnt talk out of his ass on things

He's the Oregon version of Ballz. Needs to consider seppuku