Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Do we need to do a wellness check on DNC?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
@dnc everything alright with you buddy?

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    dnc said:

Vacationing un Florida with Mrs DNC and the DNC progeny.

Back soon.

xoxoxo

I hope you’re all wearing masks
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club

dnc said:

Back soon.

xoxoxo

You actually put the phone away and enjoy spending tim with the beard and offspring? Good on you man.
    Hardcore Husky is no place for sermon seekers
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I hear he's sitting outside JTT's house with a cake.

Pie, bitch!!
    edited June 2021

dnc said:

Back soon.

xoxoxo

You actually put the phone away and enjoy spending tim with the beard and offspring? Good on you man.
    Been to 4 National Parks on this trip (Congaree, Dry Tortugas, Everglades and Biscayne), full report later. Didn't even have a signal half the time. It's been awesome.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Back soon.

xoxoxo

Been to 4 National Parks on this trip (Congaree, Dry Tortugas, Everglades and Biscayne), full report later. Didn't even have a signal half the time. It's been awesome.
    Bazey and I were having lunch the other day and we were like, "What happened to DNC? He vanished! Should we do a wellness check?"

dnc said:

dnc said:

Back soon.

xoxoxo

Bazey and I were having lunch the other day and we were like, "What happened to DNC? He vanished! Should we do a wellness check?"
    TYFYS
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    dnc said:

doogie said:

dnc said:

Back soon.

xoxoxo

Been from St Augustine to Key West to Orlando to Panama City on this trip and I can confidently report there is not a mask in the state of Florida.
    June is really the best time to go to Florida. Get out of this cold northwest crud.

dnc said:

doogie said:

dnc said:

Back soon.

xoxoxo

Been from St Augustine to Key West to Orlando to Panama City on this trip and I can confidently report there is not a mask in the state of Florida.
    June is really the best time to go to Florida. Get out of this cold northwest crud.
    I don't live in the northwest but thanks for the tip.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited June 2021
    dnc said:

dnc said:

doogie said:

dnc said:

Back soon.

xoxoxo

I don't live in the northwest but thanks for the tip.
    Even worse.
  • Lawrence_of_a_LabiaLawrence_of_a_Labia Member Posts: 468

dnc said:

doogie said:

dnc said:

Back soon.

xoxoxo

Florida is 'Murica!
    “Floridians are like everyone else, only more so.”

— Dan Carlin, probably
    That sounds more like George Carlin