Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How Pravda is covering the emails

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

That was my point at the time and it remains. NO one wanted Foochie fired more than I did but Trump was impeached on the lying word of a moron like Vindman. Had he dumped Foochie in a time of national panic the pussy GOP would have voted to convict on another impeachment. Trump just called him an idiot and those of us who are smart knew that to be the case and just ignored him.

Had he been fired I surmise that this story would never be told. And they will lie and obfuscate it as much as possible but tough shit - its out

And Rand Paul is in the 2024 race for having the courage to confront Foochie and get roasted for doing so

Would love to see Rand roast Kamela on a POTUS debate stage.

Sexist and racist IMO. And mean
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,910
    edited June 2021

That was my point at the time and it remains. NO one wanted Foochie fired more than I did but Trump was impeached on the lying word of a moron like Vindman. Had he dumped Foochie in a time of national panic the pussy GOP would have voted to convict on another impeachment. Trump just called him an idiot and those of us who are smart knew that to be the case and just ignored him.

Had he been fired I surmise that this story would never be told. And they will lie and obfuscate it as much as possible but tough shit - its out

And Rand Paul is in the 2024 race for having the courage to confront Foochie and get roasted for doing so

Would love to see Rand roast Kamela on a POTUS debate stage.

I'm rather certain she has been spit roasted many many times.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    Swaye's Wigwam

At the risk of re-litigating last spring, I can't give Trump a pass for that. He was in the big chair and his job is to figure out a way. I mean, Race is right, you know, Fauci was sainted very quickly, maybe before anyone inside the rooms realized what was happening. But still. Even if admin officials were unaware of what's in these email dumps at the time, it was patently clear that Fauci was an attention whore and changed advice often between interviews. He needed to be sidelined and shut the fuck up.
    That was the argument and my counter was that Reagan should have fired him or either of the Bush presidents

Trump could have fired him but it would have been a disaster. I'd rather he stayed in the big chair

Trump knew Fauci was a fraud and wasn't afraid to say it. A lot. And that only made Fauci stronger. He'd be a martyr that Biden hired back on day 1 to lead the charge and none of this would be out.

I think he did the right thing. The media and the under the bed crowd have to take responsibility for their own stupidity
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,959
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

At the risk of re-litigating last spring, I can't give Trump a pass for that. He was in the big chair and his job is to figure out a way. I mean, Race is right, you know, Fauci was sainted very quickly, maybe before anyone inside the rooms realized what was happening. But still. Even if admin officials were unaware of what's in these email dumps at the time, it was patently clear that Fauci was an attention whore and changed advice often between interviews. He needed to be sidelined and shut the fuck up.
    Trump was hamstrung. It wasn't like there was a young hot shot straight shooter out there to take Fow Chee's place. Like the FBI and DOJ the CDC and NIH was rotten to the core along with the MSM and really only Tucker on Fox asking questions. Best Trump could do in the real world was leave it up to the governors and get Operation Warp Speed up and running. As Race says, firing Fow Chee would have lead to impeachment with a bunch, not a few, really scared RINO senators going in on conviction. The President, unlike governor's, has limited powers. He could shut down air travel from China which he did. Did he get any political boost from this? Did Biden suffer a political penalty for calling it a bigoted and racist move? To block state lockdowns he would have needed legislation which he would never get. The blame is Fow Chee's and the blue state governors.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,910
    Keeping him helped expose the deep state agenda. A lot of people are finally waking up. BidenBros will never awake they are on a different trajectory toward self enslavement.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hopefully, but not likely. YouTube shutdown the early videos discussing the origin of the chicom crud. Facebook shut down all mention of it including treatments like zinc, Vitamin D, hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin and blocked Zerohedge which was all over the chicom created virus. The entire TV spectrum, except for parts of Fox embargoed everything. Just like they embargoed the NY Post expose on Hunter's laptop and said it was just Russian disinformation. So far, I haven't seen Tequila or Snow wake up and tell us they voted for the wrong candidate. If these dudes won't man up, what makes you think a PMS suburban housewife who was happy to keep their kids out of school is going to take any of this seriously? The only good thing is that it looks like the Biden voter fraud bill won't make it out and that many states are tightening up on election integrity. The dems have no interest in dealing with the chicoms except a little virtue signaling and then back to bending over for their anal swab.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    But the MSM is full of high character individuals who don't like mean tweets unless they are the ones tweeting fake news about the Mean Orange Man and mythical white supremacists. So, they have that going for them.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,150
    Founders Club
    Fauci, Biden and Inslee all belong in prison.
  • Options
    TheBounceLivesTheBounceLives Member Posts: 42
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I only get my news from Twitter and YouTube randos with Viking Hats.
  • Options
    TheBounceLivesTheBounceLives Member Posts: 42
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Look at the brain on that one!

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

You can see the media already lining up the cover up. It was much too "frantic" a time for him to be able to you know, do his fucking job. Or not lie. Or not flip flop. Or not cover up his involvement in actually funding this mess. Much too frantic to not do any of those things. They simply had to be done, due to the frantic nature of this relatively minor flu bug, that he was in charge of preparing for for the last 30 years. HHusky approves this message.

Fog of war.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    What is with all these fucking 80 year olds being in charge of everything? No offense, Race
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

I only get my news from Twitter and YouTube randos with Viking Hats.

I believe you
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I am pretty sure Biden cannot be tried. Diminished capacity.