Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Decline and Fall of the American Empire

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

How about you tell us again all about your high character again as it relates to voting for a chicom owned anti-american presidential candidate based on feelz. I prefer to be a thinking male versus a suburban housewife who is scared to let her kids walk down the street to play with the neighbor kids.

PS We lost in the Oregon intramural semi-finals in a heavy rain on a muddy field in my senior year which totally negated our speed. Our team won it on a dry field in 1977. Basically, the same team (without me at middle linebacker). I really wasn't a difference maker but I loved playing all kinds of sports.

Looks like your shrewd political calculations (over my “feelz”) worked out really well. The GOP is clearly in a way better position in 2021 than 2017.
    Right having the democrats control the house senate and white house is much better

Look how great Joe is doing

Geezus
    Yeah, four more years of moving backwards rather than forward under Trump is a brilliant tactical move if you are a surrender monkey.
    Nixon killed the GOP brand for a bit which begat Carter which begat Reagan.

America is great at rejuvenation.

DeSantis (maybe) 2024.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

How about you tell us again all about your high character again as it relates to voting for a chicom owned anti-american presidential candidate based on feelz. I prefer to be a thinking male versus a suburban housewife who is scared to let her kids walk down the street to play with the neighbor kids.

PS We lost in the Oregon intramural semi-finals in a heavy rain on a muddy field in my senior year which totally negated our speed. Our team won it on a dry field in 1977. Basically, the same team (without me at middle linebacker). I really wasn't a difference maker but I loved playing all kinds of sports.

Looks like your shrewd political calculations (over my “feelz”) worked out really well. The GOP is clearly in a way better position in 2021 than 2017.
    Right having the democrats control the house senate and white house is much better

Geezus
    Yeah, four more years of moving backwards rather than forward under Trump is a brilliant tactical move if you are a surrender monkey.

DeSantis (maybe) 2024.
    The country has changed so much demographically and politically since 1980 your comparison is meaningless
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Geezus

DeSantis (maybe) 2024.
    The country has changed so much demographically and politically since 1980 your comparison is meaningless
    Nothing is set in stone in American politics Silent Cal. Coalitions change. The parties evolve.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Geezus

DeSantis (maybe) 2024.
    Nothing is set in stone in American politics Silent Cal. Coalitions change. The parties evolve.
    Vacuous bullshit
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2021
    Being stuck is this liberal bastion doesn’t do much good.

I suggest moving to a conservative state that is not run by a bunch of far left faggots
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

God I am glad I am an old fart and won't have to see what happens in this cuntry in 25 years - you young guys and my kids are fucked

Olds have been saying this since the founding of the Republic.

America was DOOMED in the late 70s until it wasn’t.

I’m a Bismarck conservative. God has a special providence for fools, drunkards and the United States of America.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Geezus

DeSantis (maybe) 2024.
    Vacuous bullshit
    History doesn’t agree with you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Being stuck is this liberal bastion doesn’t do much good.

I suggest moving to a conservative state that is not run by a bunch of far left faggots

I don’t live in a liberal bastion. Noted MAGAtard Cliff Bentz is my congressman.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The greatest generation is almost all dead and gone and there ain’t another one like them coming through that door. In their place are millions of free shitters who do not give a fuck about this country other than what it can give them.

Comparing the America of 1980 to the America of 2021 is fucking stupid.

Our fiscal situation now compared to 1980 also doesn’t work. Back in 1980 you still had plenty of Rats who were fiscal hawks, you’d be hard pressed to name a dozen Republicans who fit that bill and there are zero Rats who qualify.

When do you see the UK regaining their former prominence? Since according to you it’s just a matter of time and “history”

Nations decline and that’s also part of “history” and one of the reasons they decline is because people put into power corrupt, weak leaders who get them into wars, destroy their economies and sell them out to their enemies.

Congratulations, you’re getting what you voted for.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

The greatest generation is almost all dead and gone and there ain’t another one like them coming through that door. In their place are millions of free shitters who do not give a fuck about this country other than what it can give them.

Our fiscal situation now compared to 1980 also doesn’t work. Back in 1980 you still had plenty of Rats who were fiscal hawks, you’d be hard pressed to name a dozen Republicans who fit that bill and there are zero Rats who qualify.

When do you see the UK regaining their former prominence? Since according to you it’s just a matter of time and “history”

Nations decline and that’s also part of “history” and one of the reasons they decline is because people put into power corrupt, weak leaders who get them into wars, destroy their economies and sell them out to their enemies.

The UK is not the United States. Terrible historical comparison.

Voted for what? Trump (who you didn’t vote for in 16) was handing out a trillion in a year with 3.5 percent unemployment pre Covid. A real model of fiscal responsibility that guy was. I’m sure everything would be peaches and cream if he’d been re-elected.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hell - I will just wait for Rome to rise again
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think we’ve found our @Tequilla esque IMA legend of Oregon.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

The UK is not the United States. Terrible historical comparison.

Voted for what? Trump (who you didn’t vote for in 16) was handing out a trillion in a year with 3.5 percent unemployment pre Covid. A real model of fiscal responsibility that guy was. I’m sure everything would be peaches and cream if he’d been re-elected.

Fucking pathetic. The UK isn't the United States but the UK is a great example of a country in decline, something you claimed was just a matter of time and part of "history" before reversing itself. I never said Trump was fiscally responsible in fact I dumped on the Republicans for abandoning fiscal responsibility. Now name a single Rat that's fiscally responsible.

I’m sure everything would be peaches and cream if he’d been re-elected.

Do you have any more strawmen you'd like to ass fuck?

You voted for the corrupt dementia patient who is now hitting the gas on our national decline. Have the fucking integrity to own it Kunt.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    Octavian said:

LebamDawg said:

Hell - I will just wait for Rome to rise again

STAY!!!!
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

The evidence of our decline is impossible to ignore.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,749
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The evidence of our decline is impossible to ignore.

Show us on the doll how the mean orange man hurt you?

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750

LebamDawg said:

God I am glad I am an old fart and won't have to see what happens in this cuntry in 25 years - you young guys and my kids are fucked

Olds have been saying this since the founding of the Republic.

America was DOOMED in the late 70s until it wasn’t.

I’m a Bismarck conservative. God has a special providence for fools, drunkards and the United States of America.
    Imagine comparing the geopolitical and economic situation in the 70s to now.

China was a broke ass wasteland then. Iran was just another sandbox with some oil wells.

Russia was our only threat then and they were already imploding at that time.

But the main difference is that the media, more importantly the GIANT that is Social Media, corporations and politicians weren’t working to destroy our country from within.

Schools weren’t teaching kids how they should be guilty should they happen to be light skinned. Politicians weren’t demanding that police departments be gutted.

Can you see the difference between then and now?

You’ve flipped son and not for the good.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Yip, I got banned on Facebook for calling a lib a lemming... free speech is dead in this country.