Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Decline and Fall of the American Empire

13»

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2021

How about you tell us again all about your high character again as it relates to voting for a chicom owned anti-american presidential candidate based on feelz. I prefer to be a thinking male versus a suburban housewife who is scared to let her kids walk down the street to play with the neighbor kids.

PS We lost in the Oregon intramural semi-finals in a heavy rain on a muddy field in my senior year which totally negated our speed. Our team won it on a dry field in 1977. Basically, the same team (without me at middle linebacker). I really wasn't a difference maker but I loved playing all kinds of sports.

Looks like your shrewd political calculations (over my “feelz”) worked out really well. The GOP is clearly in a way better position in 2021 than 2017.
    Short term arrogance is an ugly thing. The idiot you elected is fucking up and the damage is and will continue to be real. Nov 22 can't get here fast enough.

The ME is on fire, the Russians and Chinese are flexing their muscles around the globe with zero response from that idiot biden, the border is open and drugs, cartel members and human trafficking are rolling in unabated, no one wants to work because that idiot biden is paying them to stay home, and you want to throw a barb at the GOP? Seems like a really fucked up way to defend your decision.

Nov 22 2022 can't get here fast enough.