Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now that we’ve all witnessed Fauci lying under oath

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    So white liberals using welfare to buy votes isn’t creating welfare queens? Someone wake up Reagan’s racist corpse.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

So white liberals using welfare to buy votes isn’t creating welfare queens? Someone wake up Reagan’s racist corpse.

So you lied about me claiming white people are responsible for the black out of wedlock birth rate. Kobe, why are you such a fucking coward on an anonymous message board? You claimed that white racism was responsible for the high rates of out of wedlock births. Why don't you want to defend that claim Kobe?
  • Options
    Can you link what I said? You have tendency to misrepresent things.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

RoadTrip said:

I genuinely don’t know what you’re talking about.

I assume it’s some bullshit, like the election being stolen or Biden being a communist. I’m glad you all agree to crying wolf twice a week and still believing your own bs but I just straight up don’t care.

Fuck your parents
    Don’t blame them, they voted for Trump.
    Where did they go wrong then?
    Fun fact- the first presidential election I was eligible to vote in was Bush/Kerry. I chose not to vote because I found them both to be so unimpressive. The only person that did impress me was Dick Cheney.
    Yet Biden impressed you?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,891
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

RoadTrip said:

I assume it’s some bullshit, like the election being stolen or Biden being a communist. I’m glad you all agree to crying wolf twice a week and still believing your own bs but I just straight up don’t care.

Fuck your parents
    Fun fact- the first presidential election I was eligible to vote in was Bush/Kerry. I chose not to vote because I found them both to be so unimpressive. The only person that did impress me was Dick Cheney.
    Yet Biden impressed you?
    What was it about Kerry that was unimpressive to you?
  • Options
    doogie said:

RoadTrip said:

Fuck your parents
    Yet Biden impressed you?
    No, Biden’s a schmuck. But Bush wasn’t a fascist.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

doogie said:

RoadTrip said:

Fuck your parents
    Yet Biden impressed you?
    I don’t remember exactly. I do remember later seeing a clip of Kerry thundering away at someone in the senate and wondering why that version of him didn’t run.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2021

Can you link what I said? You have tendency to misrepresent things.

In the typical liberal Kunt move, run and hide like a bitch from what you said for months on end, then demand a link to what you said. You said it Kobe, you know you said it. That's why you've been running and hiding like a bitch for 3 months now.

The only liar here is you Kobe.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bob_C said:

doogie said:

RoadTrip said:

Fuck your parents
    Yet Biden impressed you?
    I don’t remember exactly. I do remember later seeing a clip of Kerry thundering away at someone in the senate and wondering why that version of him didn’t run.
    Kobe likes his 3” of thunder.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Watch the video fucktard versus taking other people’s opinions ...

If you actually are an independent and objective thinker it’s not hard to see Fauci openly contradict himself in a matter of minutes

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Fuck your parents
    They procreated.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

So you lied about me claiming white people are responsible for the black out of wedlock birth rate. Kobe, why are you such a fucking coward on an anonymous message board? You claimed that white racism was responsible for the high rates of out of wedlock births. Why don't you want to defend that claim Kobe?
    This is the first time I'm hearing about this. Tell me more.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

doogie said:

RoadTrip said:

Fuck your parents
    Yet Biden impressed you?
    No, Biden’s a schmuck. But Bush wasn’t a fascist.
    You really should stop using words you don't know the meaning of.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2021
    Tequilla said:

Watch the video fucktard versus taking other people’s opinions ...

If you actually are an independent and objective thinker it’s not hard to see Fauci openly contradict himself in a matter of minutes

It was actually hilarious to watch Fauci indignantly say "WE DID NOT FUND THE WUHAN LAB!!"

Then Rand says (essentially) "Yes you did, by laundering it through a sub-organization," followed by a muffled, head down, chin in his tie "Right" from Fauci. And nobody in the media caught it, but the pubic did.

So "the science" teaches us to avoid detection by always laundering your cash.

Science! Science, I say!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

on video yesterday about his funding of the species to species transfer of Covid in the Wuhan lab, what should be done about it?

That crazy bitch murdered millions of people and caused hardship around the globe.

Perhaps @TheKobeStopper is correct when he claims no one is more qualified than Dr Fauci. But, qualifying as the worlds leading genocidal maniac, is that something to aspire to?

When does Fauci get raided at 4 AM by Federal agents with guns for lying under oath to Congress? Shows what a fucking banana republic we live in. Two sets of rules.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    hardhat said:
    Kobe, Mello, HHusky, GR gator individually, “Hold my beer!”
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,870
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

doogie said:

hardhat said:
    Kobe, Mello, HHusky, GR gator individually, “Hold my beer!”
    I wouldn't necessarily lump @GreenRiverGatorz in that group. Thinks for himself.
    If you voted for a dementia patient that is bought and paid for by the chicoms you ain't thinking for yourself.