Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now that we’ve all witnessed Fauci lying under oath

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
on video yesterday about his funding of the species to species transfer of Covid in the Wuhan lab, what should be done about it?

That crazy bitch murdered millions of people and caused hardship around the globe.

Perhaps @TheKobeStopper is correct when he claims no one is more qualified than Dr Fauci. But, qualifying as the worlds leading genocidal maniac, is that something to aspire to?

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,896
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

on video yesterday about his funding of the species to species transfer of Covid in the Wuhan lab, what should be done about it?

That crazy bitch murdered millions of people and caused hardship around the globe.

Perhaps @TheKobeStopper is correct when he claims no one is more qualified than Dr Fauci. But, qualifying as the worlds leading genocidal maniac, is that something to aspire to?

The two poster boys for qualified chicom crud leadership were Fow Chee and Governor Death Cuomo according to the MSM and the leftards. In March and April of last year, the Tug conservatives were calling this while the Tug leftards were working Fow Chee's balls.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,574
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    This story should be breaking news on every legit news outlet. Rand Paul's clip should be played everywhere.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    jecornel said:

This story should be breaking news on every legit news outlet. Rand Paul's clip should be played everywhere.

If we didn't live in a banana republic...
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I genuinely don’t know what you’re talking about.

I assume it’s some bullshit, like the election being stolen or Biden being a communist. I’m glad you all agree to crying wolf twice a week and still believing your own bs but I just straight up don’t care.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

I assume it’s some bullshit, like the election being stolen or Biden being a communist. I’m glad you all agree to crying wolf twice a week and still believing your own bs but I just straight up don’t care.

Fuck your parents
    Don’t blame them, they voted for Trump.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Fuck your parents
    Bullshit you stupid cunt
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,896
    Standard Supporter

RoadTrip said:

Fuck your parents
    Where did they go wrong then?
    Can't imagine having a worthless commie POS like the Slobberer coming home to sponge off my white institutional systemic racism. It would be a definite late term abortion.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You don’t care so much that you had to post about it.

Lies like Fauci.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

RoadTrip said:

Fuck your parents
    So you didn't inherit their intelligence. We see that. Celery has a higher life IQ.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Don’t worry, a lot of kids don’t. I target my posts toward the adult audience.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Fuck your parents
    Your mother failed to exercise her body her choice rights at planned parenthood. She's to blame.
  • Options

RoadTrip said:

Fuck your parents
    I would say it was not pushing any political opinions on me, out of their own vanity. They love to say that they listen to both sides and vote on individual candidates but they haven’t voted for a democrat in my lifetime.

So I actually listened to both sides and here we are.

Fun fact- the first presidential election I was eligible to vote in was Bush/Kerry. I chose not to vote because I found them both to be so unimpressive. The only person that did impress me was Dick Cheney.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Props for not voting for Kerry. That made W my first GOP president vote.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

RoadTrip said:

Fuck your parents
    I would say it was not pushing any political opinions on me, out of their own vanity. They love to say that they listen to both sides and vote on individual candidates but they haven’t voted for a democrat in my lifetime.

Fun fact- the first presidential election I was eligible to vote in was Bush/Kerry. I chose not to vote because I found them both to be so unimpressive. The only person that did impress me was Dick Cheney.
    Which side told you that black out of wedlock birth rates are whitey's fault?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Props for not voting for Kerry. That made W my first GOP president vote.

It took you 55 presidential elections to finally see the light?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Fuck your parents

It’s funny because you actually blame white people for that.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Fuck your parents

It’s funny because you actually blame white people for that.
    Lie. Why are you such a Kunt Kobe? You were the one who blamed the black out of wedlock birth rates on "systemic white racism." Why are you so unwilling to defend your claim Kobe?