Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Haie is Colin Cowherd

13»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021

I wish I had the last two minutes of my life back

Took u 2 mins to read this
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021
    It’s FS to compare players and use the argument of “clutch in big games” when one of the players never played on a team good enough to put him in big game situations when he was in his prime.

Chad was 34 in the one super bowl he played with the Pats, well past his prime, and still was responsible for the Pats longest pass play of the game. Edelman is 34 right now and hanging it up.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

It’s FS to compare players and use the argument of “clutch in big games” when one of the players never played on a team good enough to put him in big game situations when he was in his prime.

Chad was 34 in the one super bowl he played with the Pats, well past his prime, and still was responsible for the Pats longest pass play of the game. Edelman is 34 right now and hanging it up.

Who cares if Steve Largent had the far better career by literally every metric, Jermaine Kearse made a bunch of clutch catches in huge playoff moments, Kearse is the greatest Seahawks WR of all time!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,429
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Who cares if Steve Largent had the far better career by literally every metric, Jermaine Kearse made a bunch of clutch catches in huge playoff moments, Kearse is the greatest Seahawks WR of all time!
    @dnc picks the white guy.....

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

@dnc picks the white guy.....
    Trying to speak PGOS's language.

I'm a man of the people.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,429
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,459
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Edelman is better than Ochocinco

Neither are HOF worthy

It is what it is

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Edelman is better than Ochocinco

Neither are HOF worthy

It is what it is
    I agree with your second sentence.

CJ is close.

Edelman is not.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,305
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Ocho was a standout during the peak "Look at me" WR era. Joe Horn was another favorite with the hiding of the cell phone under the goal post padding.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333

Ocho was a standout during the peak "Look at me" WR era. Joe Horn was another favorite with the hiding of the cell phone under the goal post padding.

I was there for the Terrell Owens Sharpie.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,651
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfls-top-25-players-not-in-the-hall-of-fame-cliff-branch-tony-boselli-roger-craig-headline-all-time-list/

CBS Sports is my source but neither Edelman nor OchoCinco make their list of the top 25 players not in the HOF.
  • BabushkaBabushka Member Posts: 211

Chad and TJ along with Robert Prescott; GOAT OSU Receiving Corps

That team was actually natty caliber
    Who was their QB?

LOL

@Babushka
    Babushka always could rely on Chad's Johnson. He always loved it when I told him where he could Cinqo his Ocho.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    FireCohen said:

Someone pull the stats for Edelman vs Ochocinco in playoff games

Some players become transcendent when the stage is the biggest and I value that more than regular season stat padding

Stay butthurt though

By that logic, fucking joe flaco is better than Dan Marino
    Brad Johnson too.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2021

Chad and TJ along with Robert Prescott; GOAT OSU Receiving Corps

Prescott??? Nah. You just pulled a name there. #mymauer was key.