Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Luke Mounger, you little peter-puffer...

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Then Fluke goes on to say UW goes 7 players deep on DL. No Luke, they go 3.

Pup has been consistently vocal about ONE FUCKING THING since Pete's been here, and that's fucking up the DL room beyond repair. I said we'd pay big in 2018..I stand by it. We better get AA play at linebacker vs the run or we be ficked. Big trouble as is, if Gaines gets hurt kiss the season goodbye .

I didn't expect Adams, McGary returning. That may compensate for the DL in win column a bit but im still worried about pressuring the QB. Just dont see it...hope I'm wrong. But as u geeks know, Pup aint wrong much.

I stand by this.

Once sarks recruits are gone its an empty cupboard.

Boise state says what up
    Fork, you are a dummy
    My salad tossing has gone up 1000 percent since I started listening to your sage advice
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Pup has been consistently vocal about ONE FUCKING THING since Pete's been here, and that's fucking up the DL room beyond repair. I said we'd pay big in 2018..I stand by it. We better get AA play at linebacker vs the run or we be ficked. Big trouble as is, if Gaines gets hurt kiss the season goodbye .

I didn't expect Adams, McGary returning. That may compensate for the DL in win column a bit but im still worried about pressuring the QB. Just dont see it...hope I'm wrong. But as u geeks know, Pup aint wrong much.

I stand by this.

Boise state says what up
    Fork, you are a dummy
    My salad tossing has gone up 1000 percent since I started listening to your sage advice
    Ass lickens are pretty fun huh? Careful though, they can turn on you in a hurry

Who wouldn’t toss her salad
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,057
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2018
    Isnt Luke a little too old for Mayor Kid Toucher?
    edited March 2018

I stand by this.

Boise state says what up
    Fork, you are a dummy
    Ass lickens are pretty fun huh? Careful though, they can turn on you in a hurry

Who wouldn’t toss her salad
    PB
    DDY

H

Puppy: the go to guy for rim job advice

No Yeller...there are sick dudes out there that dig the Cleveland Steamer and a tongue cleanin...pup wasnt into that stuff. Just a satisfactory bung tongue before a proper poundins. Just lubin up the race track to burn rubber and spray some top-fuel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dc4n8EuK78
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

No Yeller...there are sick dudes out there that dig the Cleveland Steamer and a tongue cleanin...pup wasnt into that stuff. Just a satisfactory bung tongue before a proper poundins. Just lubin up the race track to burn rubber and spray some top-fuel.
    Dear Lord I miss PUMPY damnit
    The man aint wrong
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Doogles said:

Dear Lord I miss PUMPY damnit
    I recently communicated to him via a third party. He had had a serious health issue but is feeling much better now. We exchanged holiday greetings and I'm sending him a HcH pilsner
    Shit