Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Luke Mounger, you little peter-puffer...

124»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I’m still self-convinced that Pumpy is a Stalin alt, a creative writing outlet for DJ.

He’s been around a long time. I actually remember him at dawgman. SugarLove was his handle, LamboBacker was another. I think SteelHeader was another. The posters hated him and he did often get into it with Kim.
    Profanity used to be allowed IIRC and people would tell fetters directly to fuck off, he was openly mocked.
    Pup was proud that Fetters supposedly stole his insights. I can’t imagine being proud of that, but 🤷‍♂️.
    Pup stole mine first, but I won't make a big deal about it.
    Pup’s made quite a living off of your insights.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I’m still self-convinced that Pumpy is a Stalin alt, a creative writing outlet for DJ.

He’s been around a long time. I actually remember him at dawgman. SugarLove was his handle, LamboBacker was another. I think SteelHeader was another. The posters hated him and he did often get into it with Kim.
    Profanity used to be allowed IIRC and people would tell fetters directly to fuck off, he was openly mocked.
    Pup was proud that Fetters supposedly stole his insights. I can’t imagine being proud of that, but 🤷‍♂️.
    Standing on the shoulders of giants, he is.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Standing on the shoulders of giants, he is.
    Standing?
    I said what I said.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

How Pup sees himself:

Reality:

Watching the second guy gives me shooting pains in my taint.