Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hotel dude fired

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,885 Standard Supporter

So in other words, this is not the hotel dude
    Homophobic? WTF is going on here? Don't you know a transphobic situation when you see one?

Wearing a dress isn't gay. Well, not officially. It's Trans.

How does every fucked up Millennial not know that?
    Tequilla said:

So you have people baiting this guy and he says that somebody looks like an idiot

Congrats to this guy not paying attention to his surroundings and letting the baiters win

White guys can't have opinions, Teq!

What's wrong with you? Can't keep up with the ever-changing bizarre standards that make no sense?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So smiling is homophobic now

Wear a dress and cry like a bitch when someone looks at you

Faggot

Exactly, the fucking Kunt got exactly the response he was looking for. So now if you just express your opinion that some queen in a dress looks ridiculous, which he did, you're a "homophobe."
    Hell yea! We need to go back to the good old days when we could harass the people we’re told to hate.
    What if the kids approached him first? The verbal harassment and abuse all seems to be coming out of the kid's mouth. Btw, congratulations on finding your voice Kunt. Now maybe you can take a stab at the questions you're dodging.
    Yea Bob, it sounds perfectly reasonable that the kid started it. Kids are always randomly harassing adults.

As has been explained to you, I don’t spend my entire day posting here. I respect that you’re retired and the kids have moved out of the house so you have all the time in the world but I don’t have that luxury at this stage of my life. I understand that this is very important to you but it’s just not that important to me. If I didn’t respond to an amazing point that you made it’s more likely than not that I never saw it.

Listen, I’m gonna be putting the kids to bed in a few and if I have the energy (had vax #2 this morning) I’ll go back and try to respond to your genius takes.
    What a fucking pussy. You continued to comment in the very same thread where you were dodging questions you fucking Kunt. And what planet do you fucking live on where kids don't harass adults?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,503 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Faggot

Exactly, the fucking Kunt got exactly the response he was looking for. So now if you just express your opinion that some queen in a dress looks ridiculous, which he did, you're a "homophobe."
    Hell yea! We need to go back to the good old days when we could harass the people we’re told to hate.
    What if the kids approached him first? The verbal harassment and abuse all seems to be coming out of the kid's mouth. Btw, congratulations on finding your voice Kunt. Now maybe you can take a stab at the questions you're dodging.
    Yea Bob, it sounds perfectly reasonable that the kid started it. Kids are always randomly harassing adults.

As has been explained to you, I don’t spend my entire day posting here. I respect that you’re retired and the kids have moved out of the house so you have all the time in the world but I don’t have that luxury at this stage of my life. I understand that this is very important to you but it’s just not that important to me. If I didn’t respond to an amazing point that you made it’s more likely than not that I never saw it.

Listen, I’m gonna be putting the kids to bed in a few and if I have the energy (had vax #2 this morning) I’ll go back and try to respond to your genius takes.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    Guys shouldn't be in dresses. It's wrong. Serious mental issues.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,926 Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Faggot

Go wear a MAGA hat in Seattle and get back to me on that one.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,926 Swaye's Wigwam
    Drama queen dresses up to get attention- pissed off when he actually gets attention.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Sledog said:

Why do you care? Seriously? Don’t wear one if you have such issues
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,571 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Doesn't phase me a bit. Wear all the dresses you want. Just don't come in my space telling me i need to elevate one's status because they wear dresses or expect me to mouth some such shit that is 'normal'. It's not normal. Normal is the mean, the median. But you do you, dress wearer guy. That's fringe shit.

Again, not that hard to get through life staying in one's lane and staying out of the other guy's lane.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Doesn't phase me a bit. Wear all the dresses you want. Just don't come in my space telling me i need to elevate one's status because they wear dresses or expect me to mouth some such shit that is 'normal'. It's not normal. Normal is the mean, the median. But you do you, dress wearer guy. That's fringe shit.

Again, not that hard to get through life staying in one's lane and staying out of the other guy's lane.

Like female trannies pissed of that normal males don't want to have sex with female trannies with balls. Not content with being left alone, they demand sexual approval.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Sledog said:

Agree completely. You want to wear a dress knock yourself out. You want to wear a dress and then violate my space and try and bait me into commenting on you in the hope that I'll respond negatively so you can record me. Fuck off.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Faggot

“I’m so busy and don’t care” might be the lamest schtick next to the Internet rich guy.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

The problem is they have become the lane.
    doogie said:

Sledog said:

Why do you care? Seriously? Don’t wear one if you have such issues
    Because it's wrong.

Like punching a baby is wrong.

Like stomping an old person on the ground is wrong.

Like polluting a river is wrong.

It's wrong and everyone knows it.

So it's all of our jobs to enforce it.

Sledog said:

Okay, Baby-Puncher
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Faggot

My latest Fakebook ban (30 daze) is for calling that purple haired bitch soccer player a, "bull dyke"...in a private group

The far left losers won...
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,571 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Okay, Baby-Puncher
    Baby Arm Puncher, maybe.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    Is Captain Obvious still around though?
    It's a free country. Wear a dress. Be prepared for the ridicule and don't dox people who laugh at you.