Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,508 Founders Club
    So smiling is homophobic now

Wear a dress and cry like a bitch when someone looks at you

Faggot
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

So in other words, this is not the hotel dude
    There are multiple hotel dudes, I guess. This incident took place at a hotel courtyard.

I thought the OP was about the guy harassing the hotel clerk.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Faggot

Exactly, the fucking Kunt got exactly the response he was looking for. So now if you just express your opinion that some queen in a dress looks ridiculous, which he did, you're a "homophobe."
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,137 Standard Supporter
    Can't criticize the mentally ill you know.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    If the kids were dancing around like Kansas City faggots getting into this guy's space and he responded the way he did then it's on the kids. If he approached them just to tell them that he objected to the guy being in the dress then he is the asshole who deserved to be fired.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,578 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

If the kids were dancing around like Kansas City faggots getting into this guy's space and he responded the way he did then it's on the kids. If he approached them just to tell them that he objected to the guy being in the dress then he is the asshole who deserved to be fired.

Yup.

Would need to see the entire exchange.

1 - if the kid was being an cockbite and trying to elicit a response, fuck him. Don't be a cockbite.

2 - if the adult was being a cockbite and inserted himself into someone's prom night, fuck him. Don't be a cockbite.

Why is this so difficult to expect decent behavior in public and stay the fuck out of other people's business?

• RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    SFGbob said:

Faggot

Exactly, the fucking Kunt got exactly the response he was looking for. So now if you just express your opinion that some queen in a dress looks ridiculous, which he did, you're a "homophobe."
    Hell yea! We need to go back to the good old days when we could harass the people we’re told to hate.

SFGbob said:

Faggot

Hell yea! We need to go back to the good old days when we could harass the people we’re told to hate.
    What if the kids approached him first? The verbal harassment and abuse all seems to be coming out of the kid's mouth. Btw, congratulations on finding your voice Kunt. Now maybe you can take a stab at the questions you're dodging.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    So you have people baiting this guy and he says that somebody looks like an idiot

Congrats to this guy not paying attention to his surroundings and letting the baiters win
  • KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 337
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Faggot

You just described the modern day leftist.
    You mean like the people just trying to eat a meal when BLM starts harassing them? What do you want a bet that Rubber never said anything about that.
    Exactly right
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Faggot

What if the kids approached him first? The verbal harassment and abuse all seems to be coming out of the kid's mouth. Btw, congratulations on finding your voice Kunt. Now maybe you can take a stab at the questions you're dodging.
    Yea Bob, it sounds perfectly reasonable that the kid started it. Kids are always randomly harassing adults.

As has been explained to you, I don’t spend my entire day posting here. I respect that you’re retired and the kids have moved out of the house so you have all the time in the world but I don’t have that luxury at this stage of my life. I understand that this is very important to you but it’s just not that important to me. If I didn’t respond to an amazing point that you made it’s more likely than not that I never saw it.

Listen, I’m gonna be putting the kids to bed in a few and if I have the energy (had vax #2 this morning) I’ll go back and try to respond to your genius takes.