Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BB Quuuaaaccckkk-Sooners Transfer Commits to Ducks

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited April 2021 in Duck Refuge
247 High School profile

De'Vion Harmon
NCAA
PG
6-0

https://247sports.com/player/devion-harmon-86619/

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2021
    De’Vion Harmon, Oklahoma Sooners basketball transfer, commits to Oregon Ducks

“ Oklahoma sophomore guard De’Vion Harmon, who was one of the nation’s top transfers, committed to Oregon over offers and interest from Gonzaga, Kansas, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Texas and others”

“ Regardless of what comes next, Oregon suddenly has compiled what is likely to be one of the best backcourts in college basketball next season to go along with a pair of five-star centers (Dante, Bittle), another top-25 overall prospect (Kepnang) and a possible future pro at the wing (Williams Jr.).”-Andrew Nemec The Oregonian

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2021/04/devion-harmon-oklahoma-sooners-basketball-transfer-commits-to-oregon-ducks.html
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nemec is such a Duck honk. Off-season Natty time.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    It doesn’t change the fact Harmon committed to the Ducks Einstein. 😁
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Never said it did da Vinci. 😁
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    You have trouble with reading comprehension Benny. The fact that you brought up Nemec doesn’t change the fact that Harmon is committed which is the point of the original post. Nemec has nothing to do with it.

Look up the word “superfluous” moron. Like.......Most of your posts are superfluous.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

You have trouble with reading comprehension Benny. The fact that you brought up Nemec doesn’t change the fact that Harmon is committed which is the point of the original post. Nemec has nothing to do with it.

Look up the word “superfluous” moron. Like.......Most of your posts are superfluous.

Benny and his ilk just don’t get it potd
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Not Nemec

De’Vion Harmon lands at Oregon
    After two years as a starter in Norman, Harmon takes his talents to Eugene

https://www.si.com/college/oklahoma/mens-basketball/devion-harmon-lands-at-oregon
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Not Nemec

De’Vion Harmon headed to Oregon

“The most recent player to find a new home is De’Vion Harmon, who is off to Oregon. He was Oklahoma’s second-leading scorer this season, putting up 12.9 points, 3.4 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 1.1 steals per game. He rose to the occasion in some big spots, including a 22-point, six-rebound, four-assist showing in a win over Kansas and a 23-point performance in an overtime loss to Oklahoma State. But he missed the team’s two NCAA Tournament games after a positive COVID-19 test.”

https://theathletic.com/2469325/2021/04/24/college-basketball-player-tracker-ranking-the-35-best-available-transfers-and-high-school-recruits/?source=rss
  • Options
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

I just had a back and forth with moron Benny but I guess you just disregarded it to pull out a Strawman and fuck it. To further prove your narrative is full of shit we are having a back and forth. You people are amazing I come here to a site created by Race for former educkers to talk Ducks and I find idiot Huskies like you and OSU Benny just trolling here to denigrate other people rather than talk sports. I’m just trying to provide some info for grist to other Duck fans to discuss. Maybe you could find something more constructive to do rather than attack other people.

Maybe you might actually have something to add about the Harmon post. All Benny gave a shit about was whining about the writer. Now you come along and whine about me. Grow up........”DUDE” my ass. This shows what a juvenile you are. HaHa ha ha ha
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

I just had a back and forth with moron Benny but I guess you just disregarded it to pull out a Strawman and fuck it. To further prove your narrative is full of shit we are having a back and forth. You people are amazing I come here to a site created by Race for former educkers to talk Ducks and I find idiot Huskies like you and OSU Benny just trolling here to denigrate other people rather than talk sports. I’m just trying to provide some info for grist to other Duck fans to discuss. Maybe you could find something more constructive to do rather than attack other people.

Maybe you might actually have something to add about the Harmon post. All Benny gave a shit about was whining about the writer. Now you come along and whine about me. Grow up........”DUDE” my ass. This shows what a juvenile you are. HaHa ha ha ha
    Dude, who are you even talking to? This site is basically you having conversations with yourself since you ran off Sonics. It’s pointless.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

Dude, who are you even talking to? This site is basically you having conversations with yourself since you ran off Sonics. It’s pointless.
    I’m glad you liked my post. It does prove how juvenile you are though.

You need some new material. 😂😂😂😂

It’s so easy to get under the skin of ignorant morons. Ha ha ha ha