Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

News before it happens

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

I'm a 1995 guy myself

At least they beat the Yankees

People forget that Griffey hit five homers in a five game series.

I started watching baseball obsessively in 1980 and kept on until the mid 2000s. That was the best series I've ever seen.

Too bad Cleveland had better pitching than the yanks that year. I've never seen a hotter offense get shut down more fully and suddenly than the Ms did.
    MLB network has a 1995 mariner doc and a Griffey doc. I still doog at the Yankees series part
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was just at the baseball bored and they were talking football
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sam Huard wins the starting job and goes 20 of 25 for 380 yards and 6 touchdowns against Montana

Struggles on the road going 18 for 28 for 240 yards in a close loss to Michigan when UW has 12 men on the field for most of the second half

Huard bounces back against Arkansas State completing 30 of 40 for 427 yards and 7 touchdowns.

Excitement is at a fever pitch for the Cal game and Sam responds with a 3 for 18 performance for 74 yards in a 3-2 loss

If UW loses to fucking Michigan just cancel the program. Ill never give a shit about a game ever again. Maybe.
    You can't cancel something that ended decades ago.
    I know your being Sarktastic but the DAWGS made a final 4 in 2016
    ...and got ass-blasted.
    Still counts

Defense came to play

Should've been 17-7 which is the best a defense has played vs Bama in like a decade, quite fucking honestly
    Winning counts. Call me old-fashioned.
    Youre being a noog for no reason with this shit

#4 finishes in this economy are no joke
    I'm doogish enough to say they were #3 because OSU was shut out. I know Clemson beat Bama who beat UW but still...
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sam Huard wins the starting job and goes 20 of 25 for 380 yards and 6 touchdowns against Montana

Struggles on the road going 18 for 28 for 240 yards in a close loss to Michigan when UW has 12 men on the field for most of the second half

Huard bounces back against Arkansas State completing 30 of 40 for 427 yards and 7 touchdowns.

Excitement is at a fever pitch for the Cal game and Sam responds with a 3 for 18 performance for 74 yards in a 3-2 loss

If UW loses to fucking Michigan just cancel the program. Ill never give a shit about a game ever again. Maybe.
    You can't cancel something that ended decades ago.
    I know your being Sarktastic but the DAWGS made a final 4 in 2016
    ...and got ass-blasted.
    I'm confused. We? won?