Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

News before it happens

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited April 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board
Sam Huard wins the starting job and goes 20 of 25 for 380 yards and 6 touchdowns against Montana

Struggles on the road going 18 for 28 for 240 yards in a close loss to Michigan when UW has 12 men on the field for most of the second half

Huard bounces back against Arkansas State completing 30 of 40 for 427 yards and 7 touchdowns.

Excitement is at a fever pitch for the Cal game and Sam responds with a 3 for 18 performance for 74 yards in a 3-2 loss

Comments

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sam Huard wins the starting job and goes 20 of 25 for 380 yards and 6 touchdowns against Montana

Struggles on the road going 18 for 28 for 240 yards in a close loss to Michigan when UW has 12 men on the field for most of the second half

Huard bounces back against Arkansas State completing 30 of 40 for 427 yards and 7 touchdowns.

Excitement is at a fever pitch for the Cal game and Sam responds with a 3 for 18 performance for 74 yards in a 3-2 loss

If UW loses to fucking Michigan just cancel the program. Ill never give a shit about a game ever again. Maybe.
    You can't cancel something that ended decades ago.
    I know your being Sarktastic but the DAWGS made a final 4 in 2016
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

If UW loses to fucking Michigan just cancel the program. Ill never give a shit about a game ever again. Maybe.
    ...and got ass-blasted.
  • Options
    Founders Club

...and got ass-blasted.
    Still counts

Defense came to play

Should've been 17-7 which is the best a defense has played vs Bama in like a decade, quite fucking honestly
    Winning counts. Call me old-fashioned.
  • Options
    Founders Club

...and got ass-blasted.
    Still counts

Defense came to play

Should've been 17-7 which is the best a defense has played vs Bama in like a decade, quite fucking honestly
    Youre being a noog for no reason with this shit

#4 finishes in this economy are no joke
    Yes, I'm a jaded and cynical noog. One could even argue that if Brownsocks doesn't throw that pick, that maybe the final score ends up being 17-10 or something. But then, we'd be dealing in hypotheticals. Anyway, beating up on a weak Pac-12 to get there was nothing special (Hi, @BearsWiin). And this was a team that was buttfucked at home by USC. At least they did it in style in their shitty blackout uniforms.

Glad we? had 1/2 the team show up to play Alabama though.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

...and got ass-blasted.
    Still counts

Defense came to play

Yes, I'm a jaded and cynical noog. One could even argue that if Brownsocks doesn't throw that pick, that maybe the final score ends up being 17-10 or something. But then, we'd be dealing in hypotheticals. Anyway, beating up on a weak Pac-12 to get there was nothing special (Hi, @BearsWiin). And this was a team that was buttfucked at home by USC. At least they did it in style in their shitty blackout uniforms.

The Pac 12 was actually good that year. Trooj finished #3
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

...and got ass-blasted.
    Still counts

Defense came to play

The Pac 12 was actually good that year. Trooj finished #3
    UW and USC respecting the Pac
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

...and got ass-blasted.
    It was pretty cool when UW was winning there in the first quarter though...
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

...and got ass-blasted.
    It was pretty cool when UW was winning there in the first quarter though...

Frame that shit
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Every “new” head coach plays “his” guy. DM to Portal
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

...and got ass-blasted.
    Still counts

Defense came to play

Let's be real. Every one of us here would love to re-live the 2016 season. Just like Mariners fans and that magical 2001 season.
    September 2001 was the greatest month for both Mariners baseball and... I’ll stop myself - there is still some time to go until the 20 year rule.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm a 1995 guy myself

At least they beat the Yankees
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,615
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm a 1995 guy myself

At least they beat the Yankees

People forget that Griffey hit five homers in a five game series.

I started watching baseball obsessively in 1980 and kept on until the mid 2000s. That was the best series I've ever seen.

Too bad Cleveland had better pitching than the yanks that year. I've never seen a hotter offense get shut down more fully and suddenly than the Ms did.