Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Opposing student loan debt cancellation is...

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,886
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Why even have money at this point.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,462
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    What a fucking joke
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    This is taking me a second.....the can’t is throwing me off

So you can be racist if you are for student debt cancellation?

• Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,567
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A buddy of mine teaches a couple of classes at Columbus St here in Georgia. This is a die hard liberal who told me up to 25% of the students don't show up for class. They get their loan money and other financial aid and then are gone. So glad to take that debt off their hands.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    When minorities are disproportionately lower income, all of a sudden every economic issue is seen through the lens of racism. It's an easy script to follow.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

When minorities are disproportionately lower income, all of a sudden every economic issue is seen through the lens of racism. It's an easy script to follow.

Some minorities are disproportionately lower income. Not all. But we don't talk about that because it fucks up the narrative.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,870
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Actually, it isn't an easy script to follow. It's a lazy ass mind that would follow that false narrative easy script.
  • Options

Actually, it isn't an easy script to follow. It's a lazy ass mind that would follow that false narrative easy script.
    We're saying the same thing. This isn't the first time you've been too stupid to realize we agree on something. Probably won't be the last. Such is the life of a tribalist.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

We're saying the same thing. This isn't the first time you've been too stupid to realize we agree on something. Probably won't be the last. Such is the life of a tribalist.
    What is the easy script?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options

What is the easy script?
    Christ. The script is liberal politicians pointing to any economic inequity between races and using racism as a rallying cry. Was that not clear from my OP?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

What is the easy script?
    Christ. The script is liberal politicians pointing to any economic inequity between races and using racism as a rallying cry. Was that not clear from my OP?
    Sounds like you're getting aroused when black people don't payback their student loans.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    You said it was an easy script and I said it wasn't, it is a lie. I fully agree that is what they are saying and I agree that it isn't true that whites are causing the problem. In fact it is a voting issue for me, but apparently not for you.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Leave it to the media to insert race into everything and divide an already divided country. How about it's not fair that college cost $4,500 20 years ago and it's three times that now, given wages are stagnant and the top 10percent own 90 percent of wealth or stalks or whatever the hell it is?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021

Leave it to the media to insert race into everything and divide an already divided country. How about it's not fair that college cost $4,500 20 years ago and it's three times that now, given wages are stagnant and the top 10percent own 90 percent of wealth or stalks or whatever the hell it is?

How much of that increase in the cost of college is on account of the Diversity Administers that were highlighted here last week that are pulling down nearly $200K a year in salary alone?

Btw, this was a Rat Congresswoman and the media inserting race into this.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Does anybody else get tired of the blatant exploitation of race by these racial extortionists?

Where does it ever end? Some of this shit is so shamefully racist and opportunistic, it's disgusting.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Does anybody else get tired of the blatant exploitation of race by these racial extortionists?

Where does it ever end? Some of this shit is so shamefully racist and opportunistic, it's disgusting.

Well I know if you object to it, or you try and push back on it you'll getting fucking hacks like the Dazzler and GRG calling you a racist for doing so. I blame Conservatives for this, too busy fighting the cultural war to fix things.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

it ends in communism
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2021

It’s a racket. There is real truth in learning a trade and skipping college. Back in the day, a college degree meant a lot more. Anyone can take loans and get one now.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

What is the easy script?
    This

Affordable housing, minimum wage, taxes, and education are all socio economic issues. The left has found a way to link minority and poor together, so they become racial issues.