Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UWDoogpound Giving Kim a run for his money...

13»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2014

My first comment was deleted got a stern message. They are tired of the Sark argument and if I do it again I'll be gone. Very Doogman like.

Welcome back!

I always knew Timmy would come back, I just didn't know it would be so soon take so long.

Also, LEAVE!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

My first comment was deleted got a stern message. They are tired of the Sark argument and if I do it again I'll be gone. Very Doogman like.

Welcome back!

I always knew Timmy would come back, I just didn't know it would be so soon take so long.

Also, LEAVE!
    Since he left because his Dad was sick can it be assumed dad is better? If so, good news.

• Options
    Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I never planned on leaving forever I said as much on twitter and in a message to Derek.

I have some free time today so figured I'd come on.

My previous handle became outdated the minute Chris Petersen became head coach. Figured I'd go with a new handle.

Also regarding my dad I'll spare you guys the updates unless you genuine care then I can also PM you.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014

I never planned on leaving forever I said as much on twitter and in a message to Derek.

I have some free time today so figured I'd come on.

My previous handle became outdated the minute Chris Petersen became head coach. Figured I'd go with a new handle.

Also regarding my dad I'll spare you guys the updates unless you genuine care then I can also PM you.

I think you said you'd be back when the season started.

I wish your dad and your family well, but saying that his health is why you left was bullshit, and it was obvious. Enough said on that.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    more time, wil youl continue to write what a cunt I am on twitter? I really appreciated that. Did Derek ask you back to liven up the place? Or was this on your own accord?

That being said, I ask that you don't call me a cunt on twitter....low tweak.

Stick to X's & O's from here on out and everybody wins.

Hope your father is improving.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Who the fuck are you?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Glad your back, but can the lovefest around here stop now? Fuck me. I feel like unicorns are going to jump out of my screen and start licking my ball sack while rays of sunshine are going to follow me around all day while my own personal theme music plays lightly in the background. And I do not like that much happiness, anywhere.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    right click, save as
    Dardanus said:

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

Glad your back, but can the lovefest around here stop now? Fuck me. I feel like unicorns are going to jump out of my screen and start licking my ball sack while rays of sunshine are going to follow me around all day while my own personal theme music plays lightly in the background. And I do not like that much happiness, anywhere.

*you're*
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So do you guys have any idea who this new guy is? Seems suspicious...