Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

online dating

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Doesn't do casual sex ANYMORE.

Confirmed roast beef gaper

It's rare someone besides puppy throws out a term on here I'm not familiar with. Kudos?

Sound like you need to get out more. All the cool kids are saying this nowadays.
    All the cool kids nowadays are gay, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,998 Founders Club
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Doesn't do casual sex ANYMORE.

Confirmed roast beef gaper

It's rare someone besides puppy throws out a term on here I'm not familiar with. Kudos?

Sound like you need to get out more. All the cool kids are saying this nowadays.
    All the cool kids nowadays are gay, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.

Hurtful
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,549 Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus, that bitch is going to murder someone in their sleep.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    She should have DIAFF
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Wow.

I think I am in love.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    well... she IS into near death experiences, hurting people and laughter... so she has THAT going for her.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Swaye said:

She probably wouldn't be down for choke sex. Next.

What if you're giving intellectual conversation during?

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    I briefly worked with a woman like that, but add 70 pounds and 10 years, double the paranoia and arrogance, and she was apparently some kind of Muslim, even though she was Irish or something.

There are a lot of winners out there in online dating land... Of course that's just what I'm hearing...
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I briefly worked with a woman like that, but add 70 pounds and 10 years, double the paranoia and arrogance, and she was apparently some kind of Muslim, even though she was Irish or something.

There are a lot of winners out there in online dating land... Of course that's just what I'm hearing...

Did you figure that out when she tried to blow up your office?
  • QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    Trolling for catfishers on these sites is fun

angelmatilda305: Hello dear how are you

Me: Good. And you?

angelmatilda305: Am also doing good

Me: Cool

angelmatilda305: how is everything with you overthere

Me: It is good. Sun just starting to rise.

angelmatilda305: Oh wow wow

angelmatilda305: That's sounds good baby

Me: Wish we could watch it come up together

angelmatilda305: I love nature,But i do love you more than nature

angelmatilda305: lol

angelmatilda305: Oh yes baby

angelmatilda305: I know deep down in my heart that soon , i mean soon we will baby

angelmatilda305: I woked up this morning , very depressed and very sad

Me: And why is that?

angelmatilda305: I have no food in the house, at all

Me: Bummer

angelmatilda305: i runed out of food staffs, I have not had breakfast since morning and it now 1pm now

Me: Hate when that happens

angelmatilda305: yes baby

angelmatilda305: Baby I need a little favour from you

Me: And what would that be?

angelmatilda305: Honey can you help me with some little funds to go down town to get some food staffs ? So i can at least have something to eat

Me: Where are you located?

angelmatilda305: Baby am in Ghana, I did told you that

Me: Here is an organization I am aware of in Ghana that can help you faster than I can http://www.usdang.org/contactus.html they have an office in Ghana

angelmatilda305: Baby I appericiate that from you so much , I am just wondering now What you take me for

Me: Someone who needs a little help.

angelmatilda305: yet you want to have me as your woman and you want to look down upon me , to go begging for food from an NGO Organization for food

Me: They can provide immediate help. I can't. They are there to help people in your exact situation.

angelmatilda305: Look they say so on the internet but they dont honor their promises

angelmatilda305: Oh thanks. You are not worthy my love or worth to be with me , I can't take of my feeding, I wonder what will happen when i ask you of a nice expensive jewellery

angelmatilda305: You can't take care of my feeding. oh poor you

Me: So let me get this straight - you won't "beg" from NGO; you'd rather beg from a complete stranger you met on line less than 12 hours ago?

angelmatilda305: Yes

Me: I'm only worthy of your love if I send you money. You realize what that makes you, don't you?

angelmatilda305: When i feel that stranger and I want to connect together

Me: Connect by western union?

angelmatilda305: Oh am not a whore and am not ...and never will i be

angelmatilda305: you are worth more than mylove, which includes, feeding me , taking care of me, making sure my hair looks good on me anytime, so you can bost of it and say to people ( That my woman )

angelmatilda305: No connecte by international money gram I dont have western union where i live

Me: Same thing.

Me: That is where you see the connection between you and me: the connection that funnels money from me to you.

angelmatilda305: It money gram closer to me

angelmatilda305: Not only that the connection, that shows you care and you are a man of a feel someone who has feelings in his heart

Me: You are telling me you love Ben Franklin more than you love me.

angelmatilda305: someone who is ready to be with a woman and to know how to take care of a woman someone who knows what he wants , to me any man who can not take care of a woman needs, I see him as a self- fish man to me such a man, I see him not to have any woman in his home

(OK. Now I'm annoyed)

Me: You're so full of shit. Find another sucker dude.

angelmatilda305: But Ben Franklin is what makes us leave and makes us know we are alive

angelmatilda305: am not a sucker

Me: No. You're a scammer.

angelmatilda305: am been truthful that's all

angelmatilda305: hey what the fuck is that

angelmatilda305: Don't insult me all because i asked you for help Fuck you

Me: C U Next Tuesday

angelmatilda305: mother fucker

angelmatilda305: No woman will take you for her man , because you are fucking self fish

angelmatilda305: See me next Tuesday

Me: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

angelmatilda305: For what

angelmatilda305: Go to hell

angelmatilda305: I wonder if you have ever bought an ice cream for a woman before

Me: I did. With someone I met in person. But not for some dude in Ghana pretenting to be a chick to get into my wallet. Nice try though. Cunt

angelmatilda305: Hmmmmmm who knows you are ,lying , You bought an ice cream for a lady .....huh goosh

angelmatilda305: hey fuck you am not pretending and not a dude , so fuck yourself and stop calling me dude ok

(Interesting she got uptight about being called a dude, but not about being called a cunt)

angelmatilda305: If you want to see the truth then do what i asked and also add up some extra i will get a webcam and headset for you to see me

Me: Fuck me? But only if I pay you, right? Whore. LOLOLOLOL

angelmatilda305: You can't pay me and am not a whore

angelmatilda305: You can't even provide or help me with funds to get food how on fucking shit can you take care of me

Me: C'mon! I'm onto your game. Move on to the next victim dude.

angelmatilda305: fuck u

Me: But only if I pay you. Whore.

angelmatilda305: Pay me and prove me you can take care of me prove me you are a responsible man

Me Give it a rest dude. Change your screen name, steal some new pics off someone else's Facebook page, and find yourself another victim.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

angelmatilda305: I know deep down in my heart that soon , i mean soon we will baby

angelmatilda305: i runed out of food staffs, I have not had breakfast since morning and it now 1pm now

angelmatilda305: Honey can you help me with some little funds to go down town to get some food staffs ? So i can at least have something to eat

Me: Here is an organization I am aware of in Ghana that can help you faster than I can http://www.usdang.org/contactus.html they have an office in Ghana

angelmatilda305: Baby I appericiate that from you so much , I am just wondering now What you take me for

angelmatilda305: yet you want to have me as your woman and you want to look down upon me , to go begging for food from an NGO Organization for food

Me: They can provide immediate help. I can't. They are there to help people in your exact situation.

angelmatilda305: Look they say so on the internet but they dont honor their promises

angelmatilda305: Oh thanks. You are not worthy my love or worth to be with me , I can't take of my feeding, I wonder what will happen when i ask you of a nice expensive jewellery

Me: So let me get this straight - you won't "beg" from NGO; you'd rather beg from a complete stranger you met on line less than 12 hours ago?

Me: I'm only worthy of your love if I send you money. You realize what that makes you, don't you?

angelmatilda305: you are worth more than mylove, which includes, feeding me , taking care of me, making sure my hair looks good on me anytime, so you can bost of it and say to people ( That my woman )

angelmatilda305: No connecte by international money gram I dont have western union where i live

Me: That is where you see the connection between you and me: the connection that funnels money from me to you.

angelmatilda305: Not only that the connection, that shows you care and you are a man of a feel someone who has feelings in his heart

angelmatilda305: someone who is ready to be with a woman and to know how to take care of a woman someone who knows what he wants , to me any man who can not take care of a woman needs, I see him as a self- fish man to me such a man, I see him not to have any woman in his home

(OK. Now I'm annoyed)

angelmatilda305: But Ben Franklin is what makes us leave and makes us know we are alive

angelmatilda305: No woman will take you for her man , because you are fucking self fish

angelmatilda305: I wonder if you have ever bought an ice cream for a woman before

Me: I did. With someone I met in person. But not for some dude in Ghana pretenting to be a chick to get into my wallet. Nice try though. Cunt

angelmatilda305: Hmmmmmm who knows you are ,lying , You bought an ice cream for a lady .....huh goosh

angelmatilda305: hey fuck you am not pretending and not a dude , so fuck yourself and stop calling me dude ok

(Interesting she got uptight about being called a dude, but not about being called a cunt)

angelmatilda305: If you want to see the truth then do what i asked and also add up some extra i will get a webcam and headset for you to see me

angelmatilda305: You can't even provide or help me with funds to get food how on fucking shit can you take care of me

angelmatilda305: Pay me and prove me you can take care of me prove me you are a responsible man

Me Give it a rest dude. Change your screen name, steal some new pics off someone else's Facebook page, and find yourself another victim.

too long, didn't disagree

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    TL, read anyway, had a good belly laugh in the media room

(OK. Now I'm annoyed)

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    I would have linked a picture of food to her/him. I'm sensitive to the needs of others.