Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Imminent portal #woof?

Comments

• Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sounds like Burfict but as a db instead of LB. he was a cancer for asu. Just what uw needs.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Rivals article. Fastest strategy

"Bookie transitioned to the nickel position in 2019 under new coordinator Alex Grinch’s tutelage. The new role fit his skills as a cover man better than his previous position, which kept him farther away from the line of scrimmage. He started all 14 games of the ‘19 season and finished fifth on the team in tackles with 46.

Unfortunately, Bookie’s antics tended to overshadow his contributions on the field. His non-stop jawing with opponents and periodic bouts of excessive physicality away from the ball made him a magnet for personal fouls. Bookie’s transgressions included a stupefying cheap shot leading to his ejection during Oklahoma’s blowout loss to LSU in the Peach Bowl at the end of the ‘19 season."

MKG
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    There isn't an obvious successor to Molden in the nickel spot, so this makes sense. I'd assume the only 2 surefire starters in the secondary for now are McDuffie and Gordon
  • Options
    NEsnake12 said:

There isn't an obvious successor to Molden in the nickel spot, so this makes sense. I'd assume the only 2 surefire starters in the secondary for now are McDuffie and Gordon

Gordon nickel no?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

NEsnake12 said:

Gordon nickel no?
    Agreed. Gordon will be a killer in the slot if he gets to play there.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

@backthepack was on this days ago

Sounds like his Twitter follows have been pretty UW heavy.

Has anybody done a weighted mean stochastic analysis of the twitter traffic of the follower influencers to determine if there is a valid correlation?
    Huh?
  • Options

NEsnake12 said:

Gordon nickel no?
    He's played outside every time we've brought him on the field at DB
  • Options
    NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

Gordon nickel no?
    Wrong.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'd take this kid in a heartbeat, and I still believe in Irvin, I am convinced he is going to be a good player this year and a future star, assuming there is a season.

Irvin will be a star based on what exactly? It’s not looking good. He’s been hurt and buried in the depth and nobody is actually very good that is ahead of him. He also hasn’t played well when he has gotten in there.
  • Options

NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

Gordon nickel no?
    Wrong.
    Right. We would slide KT inside and have Gordon/Mcduffie outside in the 6 DB sets
  • Options
    NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

Gordon nickel no?
    Wrong.
    Right. We would slide KT inside and have Gordon/Mcduffie outside in the 6 DB sets
    Then why was he in the slot the majority of the 2019 USC, Wazzu, and Utah games?
  • Options
    BCoveysLifeInsPolicyBCoveysLifeInsPolicy Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Biggins says Boo Radley's commitment is indeed imminent and all signs point to UW

Did Bookie fall out of Boo Radley's apple tree too?
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Biggins says Boo Radley's commitment is indeed imminent and all signs point to UW

Jimmy finally living up to his promise of being aggressive and physical. Bookie is that in spades.

• Options