Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Imminent portal #woof?

Comments

• Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Biggins says Boo Radley's commitment is indeed imminent and all signs point to UW

Jimmy finally living up to his promise of being aggressive and physical. Bookie is that in spades.

This comment just reminds me of Turner. It’s surface level Sark bullshit if you say that shit and let Turner face no consequences for being arguably the biggest pussy to start in a long time.
    They moved Dom Hampton to safety and brought in Bookie. Say to safe Asa’s spot is not safe.
    This. Dom at Safety makes sense from a body type. Looking forward to seeing how well he does. If you’re Asa and Alex Cook right now last season didn’t leave a good taste in their mouth.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

NEsnake12 said:

There isn't an obvious successor to Molden in the nickel spot, so this makes sense. I'd assume the only 2 surefire starters in the secondary for now are McDuffie and Gordon

Gordon nickel no?
    Agreed. Gordon will be a killer in the slot if he gets to play there.
    Except against Stanford
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Biggins says Boo Radley's commitment is indeed imminent and all signs point to UW</blockquote

@HeretoBeatmyChest from our friends at BDTW is reporting if all goes well we will have some good news on Friday.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

MKG

This is what I’m talking about when I say that he’s rough around the edges and needs some discipline

You want the physicality and desire to go knock someone on their ass ... in the run of play

Too often though he does dumb shit like this that hands out an easy 15 yards or gets himself ejected for being an idiot

That’s the shit he needs to clean up in his game to not only be successful at UW but also in the NFL ... just learn how to walk that line
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,122
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

MKG

This is what I’m talking about when I say that he’s rough around the edges and needs some discipline

You want the physicality and desire to go knock someone on their ass ... in the run of play

Too often though he does dumb shit like this that hands out an easy 15 yards or gets himself ejected for being an idiot

That’s the shit he needs to clean up in his game to not only be successful at UW but also in the NFL ... just learn how to walk that line
    Yeah but that dude deserved it.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

MKG

Death row edge is back?
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did Puka sign with us?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

Did Puka sign with us?

Yes. Two years ago
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHKG

Well, it's off to the sink for a wet rag for me.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,374
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

MKG

Yeah but that dude deserved it.
    Did you see how he was dressed?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He’s such an asshole. MKG.