Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Acquitted.

13»

Comments

• DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

This is one big fucking loser thread

Both sides

Nailed it. Hilarious that either side thinks they won here.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

HuskyJW said:

Both sides

Your side lost. Pretty simple, really.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

The Real crime here is the House leadership pushing through a 2nd impeachment when they knew there wasn’t a chance in Hell of the Senate convicting.

The first time was when the Pandemic was getting their guys in there and no attention from Congress was given.

This time it was for a not my President. The guy that left office a month ago. Meanwhile Biden’s main campaign promise of sending Cheques as soon as possible rings empty.

And come next Thursday, Trump won’t get the clicks and eyeballs that any tweet or news story about him received today. And within 2 weeks the Media Cabal will be looking for fresh meat. And that will be ol Joe.

The Left has a fantasy about criminally indicting Trump for “insurrection” but that would require discovery along with Pelosi’s and Bowser’s official communications, along with the media who were in the Capitol during the “riot” like the NYT reporter being subpoenaed.

Trump fades away to help primary RINOs unless New York’s AG goes after him. Which opens a whole can of worms for Cuomo.

They won’t be able to doctor evidence in any criminal proceeding. And the simple fact is that the Court was already being stormed before Trump was done speaking Jan 6th.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"clears"

funny

Please to be posting a copy of your law degree -it's quite clear you have no fucking clue on the US Constitution.

Article I § 2 of the United States Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach (make formal charges against) and Article I § 3 gives the Senate the sole power to try impeachments. The Senate would then debate the matter, and vote, each individual Senator voting whether to convict the President and remove him from office, or against conviction. If more than two-thirds of the Senators present vote to convict, the President would be removed from office. Thus a Senator who abstained from voting but was present would in effect be voting against conviction. (Article I § 3).

It's over - your overlords didn't have the votes.

Like we say, fuck off.

The Founding Fathers win again.

acquitted

not cleared of inciting the Capitol riot

words have meaning
    You lost, again. Take the L and STFU.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"clears"

funny

Please to be posting a copy of your law degree -it's quite clear you have no fucking clue on the US Constitution.

Article I § 2 of the United States Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach (make formal charges against) and Article I § 3 gives the Senate the sole power to try impeachments. The Senate would then debate the matter, and vote, each individual Senator voting whether to convict the President and remove him from office, or against conviction. If more than two-thirds of the Senators present vote to convict, the President would be removed from office. Thus a Senator who abstained from voting but was present would in effect be voting against conviction. (Article I § 3).

Like we say, fuck off.

acquitted

words have meaning
    Swalwell needs more tim to get his own photoshopped tweets in there
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"clears"

funny

Like we say, fuck off.

acquitted

words have meaning
    Swalwell needs more tim to get his own photoshopped tweets in there
    Fang Fang approved, of course.....
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    doogie said:

HuskyJW said:

Both sides

Your side lost. Pretty simple, really.
    Ah the “punting is winning” mindset. Makes sense on a full blown doog board.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    There are many fine zip ties.....

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    The narrative that terrorist pre-planned and were there to kidnap congressmen & women has been debunked. The cuffs were apparently brought to the capital by Capitol Police, who left them on a table where the now infamous "Mr. Zip Ties" picked them up.

No evidence of pre-planned kidnapping, which was the initial purpose for releasing that earlier photo.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,699
    Standard Supporter

The narrative that terrorist pre-planned and were there to kidnap congressmen & women has been debunked. The cuffs were apparently brought to the capital by Capitol Police, who left them on a table where the now infamous "Mr. Zip Ties" picked them up.

No evidence of pre-planned kidnapping, which was the initial purpose for releasing that earlier photo.
    And they hate the term "Fake News".
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Or, Capitol police were told to leave them there for a photo-op like the one the Left finally got.

Which is why the Senate couldn’t have witnesses in their Show Trial. Pelosi’s “investigation” will likely be the Mueller Hoax Part 2. Only looking to one side for conspiracies and collusion’s as the media ignores all evidence of the Rats’ guilt and hypocrisy.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm heading trump is gonna be taken down by dc and ny. The walls are closing in!

Or, Capitol police were told to leave them there for a photo-op like the one the Left finally got.

Which is why the Senate couldn’t have witnesses in their Show Trial. Pelosi’s “investigation” will likely be the Mueller Hoax Part 2. Only looking to one side for conspiracies and collusion’s as the media ignores all evidence of the Rats’ guilt and hypocrisy.
    DC! DC! DC!

Gonna miss you Russia! Russia! Russia!
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    edited February 2021

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"clears"

funny

Like we say, fuck off.

acquitted

words have meaning
    Can they retry him again? No? So yeah, cleared. Fucking moron.
    #OJ_approved!

DC! DC! DC!

I'm hearing the Throbber is a Russian asset

DC! DC! DC!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/89/9d/c2/899dc2171325fac14fed7801932f8e9a.jpg

No. The Throbber is all about Russian asses

DC! DC! DC!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/89/9d/c2/899dc2171325fac14fed7801932f8e9a.jpg

No. The Throbber is all about Russian asses

Must've gotten lost in translation
    Carry on
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Both sides

I’d trust him guys.

No one knows loser like JW.