Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TBS: A Very Sarkisian weekend for Peterman

13»

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    No way around it, losing an in-state OL with a good cohort of offers hurts. Hope we can turn him back.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,544
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

They way Petersen handled the Throckmorton recruitment had similar shades of Ty to it.

Not saying he is Ty, I loved the Petersen hire.... But people should be allowed to ask questions.

That's the #1 problem with this site... Derek allows us to post.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I don't wish to be condescending to you either, and you are certainly a valued poster here. However I have spent a lot of time and energy in conversation with More_Time telling him that I cannot allow "cripple" jokes to be made at your expense. For the most part he has refrained. But then I see you actively provoking him and it makes it hard for me to look the other way, is what I'm saying.

If he says something dumb, then sure call him a dumb fuck or whatever, and then argue your point with him. But you are trying to provoke him and there is a difference, as I'm sure you would generally agree.

How exactly is what PLSS does to more_cock different from what more_cock does to RoadDawg?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014
    This bored REALLY needs a Thunder Dome Death Match Slap Fight at the Aurora 7-11.