Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jaydon Mickens

124»

Comments

• HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2015

Even my 70 year old dad emailed me from Costa Rica this morning. The body of his email:

"I can't wait for this little piss-ant to graduate (oh, he probably won't, he'll just exceed his 4 years of eligibility)! What a dead-from-the-neck-up-typical-sark-recruit-*********-comment. Guess who said the following...

If I were Browning, I wouldn't throw this Ahole another pass all season. F U Jay Don!"

I really like your dad, whichever one this is.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

Mickens is that guy who could not look happier to be on the losing end of every game... I don't get him at all. He's all slap happy dude brah with the opponents after games instead of burning with fury. Or, as Race Bannon always says "loosers gonna loose."

• picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I expect he will eventually change his name to "The Deuce" and move to El Segundo. Shit = #2
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

HuskyInAZ said:

Even my 70 year old dad emailed me from Costa Rica this morning. The body of his email:

"I can't wait for this little piss-ant to graduate (oh, he probably won't, he'll just exceed his 4 years of eligibility)! What a dead-from-the-neck-up-typical-sark-recruit-*********-comment. Guess who said the following...

If I were Browning, I wouldn't throw this Ahole another pass all season. F U Jay Don!"

I really like your dad, whichever one this is.
    The one that lives in Costa Rica. They split up, it was messy. And thus regretfully never got to take long walks on crisp Fall afternoons with my 2 dads.
    I see an opportunity here for a charitable organization that provides 2 surrogate dads to those unfortunate enough to only have one.
    I wish I'd grown up in this era where they have things like that. It hurts just thinking about all the things I missed out on. Having 2 dads and 2 step dads just isn't the same. My shrink tells me to let it go, but he never had to grow up without 2 dads to take him to Husky games on crisp Fall afternoons!!1!!1!!!!111!
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    Standard Supporter
    I've been saving up to buy Mickens a compass for Christmas. Not only does that tell you how I feel about his play, but it speaks volumes about my financial situation.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
    BUMP!

Just because shithead Mickens dropped a TD pass in the 1st quarter.
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,005
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This thread aged well