Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

“Army Ranger”’poasts here??

13»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

I think Creepy leftist moron Tom Arnold has a reading comprehension problem. 😂😂😂

I don’t know what Tom Cotton said but to tender this bullshit picture as evidence is laughable........nowhere in this picture does Tom Cotton say he was an Army Ranger. 😂😂😂

The picture seems inauthentic. Cotton is a smart dude, and "Afganistan" is misspelled. If it is authentic, it needs cleaning up as another post suggests. Reading doesn't just involve sounding out words, unless you're a fucking retard. It means reading for comprehension and understanding, including understanding of the writer's intent. So if you read under the words "Battle Tested Leader", the words "volunteered to be an Army Ranger" and "Fought in Iraq and Afghanistan" and you take away anything other than he fought in Afghanistan and Iraq as an Army Ranger, you yourself are a retard.

You should have limited your post to "I don't know."
    Maybe you should learn a little reading comprehension education moron. I said “I DON’T KNOW ABOUT........WHAT HE SAID” Einstein. Talk about trying to give people the wrong impression about what a person means.........

The point remains nowhere did he say he was an Army Ranger. To say that he did is a .........FUCKING LIE.

Tom Arnold lied. Fuck him. He is a left wing nutjob.

As much as I loathe any fucking duck, H-technically-RYK.
    Without half truths, politics as we know it would not exist.
    I've witnessed how vested you are in that pseudo-reality. It defines your existence, in fact.
    example?
    Link? (What fags say.)

I have a better idea: Fuck Off.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,133

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

I think Creepy leftist moron Tom Arnold has a reading comprehension problem. 😂😂😂

I don’t know what Tom Cotton said but to tender this bullshit picture as evidence is laughable........nowhere in this picture does Tom Cotton say he was an Army Ranger. 😂😂😂

The picture seems inauthentic. Cotton is a smart dude, and "Afganistan" is misspelled. If it is authentic, it needs cleaning up as another post suggests. Reading doesn't just involve sounding out words, unless you're a fucking retard. It means reading for comprehension and understanding, including understanding of the writer's intent. So if you read under the words "Battle Tested Leader", the words "volunteered to be an Army Ranger" and "Fought in Iraq and Afghanistan" and you take away anything other than he fought in Afghanistan and Iraq as an Army Ranger, you yourself are a retard.

Maybe you should learn a little reading comprehension education moron. I said “I DON’T KNOW ABOUT........WHAT HE SAID” Einstein. Talk about trying to give people the wrong impression about what a person means.........

The point remains nowhere did he say he was an Army Ranger. To say that he did is a .........FUCKING LIE.

I've witnessed how vested you are in that pseudo-reality. It defines your existence, in fact.
    example?
    Link? (What fags say.)

I have a better idea: Fuck Off.
    disappointing
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

DJDuck said:
    Has Tom Arnold ever done anything remotely witty or funny in his entire life? If so, I missed it.
    He tried his best to ruin True Lies with his spaz act. Fortunately Jamie Lee’s knockers saved the day.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bonedog said:

I was a Airborne Ranger 1989-1995

Did you play D1 basketball?
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    tough to make sense out of this thread

What I got out of it - Tom Cotton is a liar - maybe. Blumenthal is a liar no argument. Tom Arnold is a big idiot. Some people having reading comprehension difficulty. The only good thing about JLC is her tits - years ago anyway. @Bonedog is the only Ranger that posts here.

PS I was in the Army, I was what you would call a dud.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

As real as Oregon’s pac 12 title

#StolenValor

It's in the record books....
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

example?
    Credible eyewitnesses said Mike Brown was shot point blank in the head while on his knees with his arms raised in the air.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,133
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

example?
    Credible eyewitnesses said Mike Brown was shot point blank in the head while on his knees with his arms raised in the air.
    If you agree with every word of that, then your poast could make sense. If not, you really don't follow conversations too well.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,777
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bonedog said:

I was a Airborne Ranger 1989-1995

TYFYS
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

example?
    If you agree with every word of that, then your poast could make sense. If not, you really don't follow conversations too well.
    I'd say my post is a great example of how you're vested in a pseudo-reality.