Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Meetup at Joey/Joeys MOVED TO SUNDAY (edited)

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Joey's Southcenter >>> Joey's U-District

Simple fact.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    What is this recent obsession with meet and greets?

When will some of you fuckers learn the difference between real life and the internet.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

What is this recent obsession with meet and greets?

When will some of you fuckers learn the difference between real life and the internet.

The KOP is not a Pit event

I've gone to a few of these things in the past. It's always goofy and awkward introducing yourself by your screename, then your real name. "Hi, I'm Fire Marshall Bill, but my real name is Osvaldo.*

*not my real name

Exactly my experience. And afterwards I couldn't tell you their real names but still know them by their screennames.

That said, I'm all for a couple of these classless motherfuckers meeting up. Pretty sure hilarity will ensue.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I've gone to a few of these things in the past. It's always goofy and awkward introducing yourself by your screename, then your real name. "Hi, I'm Fire Marshall Bill, but my real name is Osvaldo.*

*not my real name

Exactly my experience. And afterwards I couldn't tell you their real names but still know them by their screennames.

That said, I'm all for a couple of these classless motherfuckers meeting up. Pretty sure hilarity will ensue.
    Problem is, Cornell is going to be there.

Who wants to hang out with that guy?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

Holy fuck, some of you are anti social motherfuckers. I'm picturing more time working up the courage of coming up the basement stairs, getting through the front door, and immediately falling, covering his eyes from seeing sunlight for the first time in 3 years. He crawls back inside, pulls out a paper bag, takes deep breaths into it as his mom rubs his back and tells him everything will be okay.

Or maybe we just have ACTUAL friends, so we don't need to meetup with strangers on the internet?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Tequilla said:

Simple fact.

Why, because you can get there from home without changing busses?

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Holy fuck, some of you are anti social motherfuckers. I'm picturing more time working up the courage of coming up the basement stairs, getting through the front door, and immediately falling, covering his eyes from seeing sunlight for the first time in 3 years. He somehow finds the strength to crawl back inside, pulls out a paper bag, takes deep breaths into it as his mom rushes to rub his back and tell him to never scare her like that again.

You and little Jimmy been pressing badly recently.

But hey you aren't a doog though. You stopped believing in Sark after the Alamo........
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

If I still lived in Seattle I'd have jumped off the Aurora Bridge years ago.

Sellwood Bridge is still there last I checked.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Holy fuck, some of you are anti social motherfuckers. I'm picturing more time working up the courage of coming up the basement stairs, getting through the front door, and immediately falling, covering his eyes from seeing sunlight for the first time in 3 years. He somehow finds the strength to crawl back inside, pulls out a paper bag, takes deep breaths into it as his mom rushes to rub his back and tell him to never scare her like that again.

But hey you aren't a doog though. You stopped believing in Sark after the Alamo........
    Lol, do you ever stop being a sandy cunt? Learn how to take a joke.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

He hasn't recovered since PLSS took ownership of his face.
    edited June 2014

He brings better football observations to the board than you, Road, and Little Jimmy combined.

Granted, his post count is larger than the three of yours, but poont stands.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Simple fact.

Why, because you can get there from home without changing busses?

B/c Southcenter hookers are better looking than uptight UW Co-Eds that aren't showing squat.

He brings better football observations to the board than you, Road, and Little Jimmy combined.

Disagree. I don't agree with any of Tim, Road or Chest all the time, but I like all three of their football observations. Chest gets extra credit to me for his work on KJR last season when we needed him.

Cuntslice to the rescue to save his damsel in distress!

Kinda like the Lemon Party Podcast trio?

I don't always defend More_Cock, but when I do I have a valid reason. You're pressing in the Sark thread is enough to show anyone with half a brain that you really aren't that knowledgeable on football.