Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

California Announces INDEFINITE Lockdown, People Are SNAPPING Under The Pressure

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Portland was trying to get an NBA All-Star game. Not enough hotel space. Now hotels are closed and will never reopen to the former occupancy rates. Kiss an all-star game goodbye. Same with Portland's attempt to get a major league baseball team. No business is coming to Portland with the homelessness and violence. Making up for it is all the new taxes. Not going to be any new major commercial or new residential housing constructed. Wait for summer and Portland will burn again. Antifa and BLM had too much fun last summer. Like crack, breaking and burning sh*t is addictive to losers.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

Downtown Portland just 4 years ago was nothing but hipster dudes and fat chicks.

Fify
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

If you're wearing a mask, this is your fault, and a direct result of your compliance. Your compliance with fascism allows it to exist.

Nazi Germany wasn't created overnight. This is how it begins.

Sheep.

I don't like having to wear a fucking mask but if it means we can open up all businesses I'll wearing the fucking mask. You already have to wear a mask to go into any grocery store or Home Depot and it just isn't worth it to me to make any kind scene with these people. I just want my gallon of milk and get the fuck out of there.
    Wearing a mask doesn't mean jack shit. You will still have to wear one, even when you roll up your sleeve and take the Gates Vaccine like the good sheep that you are. That's what they're telling you. They have no intention of taking the jack boot off your throat.

99% are wearing masks in most of the World, and the Nazis are still killing businesses, because that was their plan all along. The Great Reset involves destroying independent businesses, so that the corporations can impose their Fascism unimpeded.

Fight them now in the Grocery Stores with Civil Disobedience, or fight them later on the beaches of Normandy and Newport. When there is nothing left to lose, after they've killed off your business, your freedom, and your family.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

If you're wearing a mask, this is your fault, and a direct result of your compliance. Your compliance with fascism allows it to exist.

Sheep.

I don't like having to wear a fucking mask but if it means we can open up all businesses I'll wearing the fucking mask. You already have to wear a mask to go into any grocery store or Home Depot and it just isn't worth it to me to make any kind scene with these people. I just want my gallon of milk and get the fuck out of there.
    Wearing a mask doesn't mean jack shit. You will still have to wear one, even when you roll up your sleeve and take the Gates Vaccine like the good sheep that you are. That's what they're telling you. They have no intention of taking the jack boot off your throat.

99% are wearing masks in most of the World, and the Nazis are still killing businesses, because that was their plan all along. The Great Reset involves destroying independent businesses, so that the corporations can impose their Fascism unimpeded.

Fight them now in the Grocery Stores with Civil Disobedience, or fight them later on the beaches of Normandy and Newport. When there is nothing left to lose, after they've killed off your business, your freedom, and your family.

Sorry, it's just not a hill I'm willing to die on. Start trying to force me to wear a mask when outdoors walking the dog or playing tennis and then we're going to fight.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Downtown Portland just 4 years ago was nothing but hipster dudes and fat chicks.

Fify
    Hell no it wasn't.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,614
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited December 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sheep.

Sorry, it's just not a hill I'm willing to die on. Start trying to force me to wear a mask when outdoors walking the dog or playing tennis and then we're going to fight.
    You will need a Certificate Of Vaccination ID to play Tennis in the near future, and will only be allowed to play on Courts within 5 miles of your Residence.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Sheep.

I agree but will still tell anyone who tells me to wear one to fuck off.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,244
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

dancing nurses make my skin crawl
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Sheep.

I was shopping today and was one of a handful of people without a mask. I got a few looks but no one said anything. I also saw a couple remove theirs when they saw me without (full disclosure, I was putting mine on while entering the store and saw a guy without. My mask went straight back into my pocket). My daughter works retail and asked me if I would wear one of an employee asked me to, and I said “yes”. I’m not going to make an hourly employees life more difficult than it already is. This isn’t their fault.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    I was in Fred Myer today. No mask. Most were wearing masks a few other weren't. Not a peep from anyone. Funny there was a guy on the corner at a traffic light with signs telling men to grow a pair and not go a long with all this Bullshit.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021
    My perspective on masks changed a bit when I was taking my shoes off for a flight recently. This shit sticks around.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Race Bannon lead the resistance
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    Kalifornians need to go out en masse and live their lives and tell the government to fuck off!